Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Ive always wanted to play....

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • we aint in canada!!!

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

muldersgun

HSC
man, how good would it be to play pond hockey? I heard in ottawa during the winter ppl just skate to work along the river.

muldersgun

HSC
i got rollerblading as a sport. That was pretty cool. My school got the manly blade dudes to come over.

m3h_m3h

HSC
awww one day i wanna go to canada and skate on those natural frozen ponds. would be so cool. wouldnt melt very much either unlike ice rinks in aus.
i started playin hockey through skool sport. they brang rollor hockey as a skool sport in yr7 as a trial. didnt go to well coz ppl were to unco and gettin hurt to bad.
so anyways i joined the local roller club and played ever since :D til now wen my club got sold :(

m3h_m3h

HSC
the dudes from hockey heaven used to come and run the sport at my skool, they r same guys from manly blades.

muldersgun

HSC
well my schools in crows nest so i guess you have to be around the north shore/northern beaches. I wanted to play roller hockey but that meant i had to go to Dee Why and i'm too lazy to travel up there.

m3h_m3h

HSC
ahh thats wat they done at my skool.
they play on the tennis courts, coz its two big courts surrounded by fencing so u dont lose puck. except for me and a few others who keep shootin it over the fence :D

lorigan85

is it a puck with 3 balls in it , or is it one of those rollerballs , the orange ones.. the puck i got from my bro when i played roller hockey had these balls to help it glide..it was awesome.

m3h_m3h

HSC
nah i brang a puck for them to use, it doesnt have balls. the ones with balls r for street hockey. i actually play on a rink. so yeh its diff.
but normally they just use one of the orange balls. i dont like em. to hard to control and u need to look at it wen ur carryin it or it just slides away and u look like a dipshit still skatin around without the ball, but u think u still got it. lol :D

pompous

I love Ice Hockey don't play it though, it would like 2...
you guys follow the NHL as well??

muldersgun

HSC
man i wish i had cable, NBA, NHL etc, instead all we get is rugby more rugby some afl and occasionally some soccer on SBS. Blasted free to air TV!

lorigan85

yeah i do i support the Toronto Maple Leafs from Canada for you dumbasses hehhee and my bro supports the Colorado Avalanche. Yeah the Stanely Cup is the biggest sporting trophy and its currently with the New Jersey Devils.

yeah muldersgun AFL and league suck. Union is okay like super 12 and international and i dont mind EUROPEAN soccer but most of Aussies sport is shit..lol no offense or anything.. but wats with aussie rules?

muldersgun

HSC
I'm a huge soccer fan and i'm just constantly pissed off at how the sport at the highest level is treated in this country. If it wasn't for SBS i don't think i would be able to live in this country. I think a couple of years ago SBS used to show stanley cup highlights everyweek.

pompous

Originally posted by muldersgun
I think a couple of years ago SBS used to show stanley cup highlights everyweek.
they did I remember watching it sometimes but then later on they never showed ice hockey again...Go the Dallas Stars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)