Id Advice (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
soph5962 said:
fu ck you guys are the biggest f-ing losers ive ever come across "oh man dont break the law" pfft...you are soooo lame...lol your totally going to have a blast at schoolies, just do exactly wat the law says and your life will be a blast...lol hahaha...and if you really r as retarded as you come across to be i suppose i should highlight that was sarcasm...fu cking pussies!lol LIVE LIFE YOU DOWNIES!
You know it's ok if you swear, your mummy's not here.

UGFighter

HSC
Schroedinger said:
www.nextdayid.co.uk

International Student ID - Works perfectly everywhere I've been with it.

BTW, this isn't illegal because it's a 'novelty ID' so deleting this post will just cause me to post this information again and again.
Information such as this deserves to be free.

It's about 30 bucks and it's well worth it, takes about 4 days to arrive.
haha, I would never accept something like that if I was doing my job properly.

by law, it's 18+, driver's license or passport

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
it was probably not 2 smart that 5 minutes after i went and got my green Ps i got my hair cut so instead of an afro in my photo.....i now have short hair :S

my mate who is 17 has been coming out on the town studying the bouncers behaviour and how we can get him in....i think we have a good enough method now, got us in about 5 times so far...but all bouncers are different

floyd_pepper

HSC
yeah, i have an id that doesnt at all look like me and im goin to byron... if it gets taken it gets taken- no biggie. BEach Partays will be the way!
Anyways last year my mate who has black curly hair got in with some blonde dude's id- and im a girl, itll prob be easier for me.

GOD! Whats with all this crazy "you're breaking the law" crap? calm down! havent you ever j-walked?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Rekkusu said:
Yeah totally, don't go against the law. >< The Security Guards there are like really serious people.
hahahhahahahahhahahah áre like really serious people. fuck i love the nerds on this forum

UGFighter

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Meh, it's worked everywhere as fuck man, especially 18+ concerts.
yeah, the keyword is IF I was doing my job properly :p

I'd imagine they'd be pretty sus about something like that at schoolies.. they will be packed out to the max, so it's not like they need you and your friends to come in and buy drinks so they can make a few $$$. with the licensing police on their case, they'd probably be turning you away and saying next.

kartman

HSC
I know some very nifty ways to get into the nightclubs at byron bay. The Beach Hotel, Cheeky Monkeys etc

I was underage and got in everytime, never had to wait in line like my overage mates, never had to show any form of ID

pm me if ya wants some tips. prolly a bit late now thou

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
hey, just for the sake of 'smartarseness' i scanned my school ID card with a high def scanner then printed it out on photo papper with a changed birthdate. Peeled the top layer off the ID, replaced it with the print out, cut it perfectly to size and stuck it. It looks pretty good, but i have found clubs and bars dont accept it, but i have been able to buy alcohol with it. Those internation ID cards also have a tendency not to work as word gets around in the bouncer communities about them and they make plans to bash people for no reason.

Stay GRoovy
josh

Carnivour

HSC
Schroedinger said:
www.nextdayid.co.uk

International Student ID - Works perfectly everywhere I've been with it.

BTW, this isn't illegal because it's a 'novelty ID' so deleting this post will just cause me to post this information again and again.
Information such as this deserves to be free.

It's about 30 bucks and it's well worth it, takes about 4 days to arrive.
http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/hansart.nsf/V3Key/LA20030521018

read this first anyone who plans to spend 35-50 bucks on this scam :)
bouncers and police have been well aware of these "novelty IDs" for quite some time now, so chances are you will get caught.

Lanz122

make sure you learn the signature! then they have no way of proving its not u :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)