ID card and orientation (1 Viewer)

90atarpls

HSC
Hey, so i recently tried to book some things for orientation and found out that all of wht i wanted was fully booked (my fault)
The orientation isnt compulsary is it?
can i just rock up and get my id card (im guessing u get it when u go to orientation) and go back home?

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, so i recently tried to book some things for orientation and found out that all of wht i wanted was fully booked (my fault)
The orientation isnt compulsary is it?
can i just rock up and get my id card (im guessing u get it when u go to orientation) and go back home?
nah, bruh. You have register from before hand

Like 2day it was finding your faculty, which they assigned each students in small groups with people who is doing the similar courses..so they organize each student from before

90atarpls

HSC
nah, bruh. You have register from before hand

Like 2day it was finding your faculty, which they assigned each students in small groups with people who is doing the similar courses..so they organize each student from before
what about id cards?

Jikky

HSC
im talking about receiving ur uts id card
You have to register for a session to receive yourID card/concession.
Here's the link: https://uts.ungerboeck.com/prod/emc00/register.aspx?OrgCode=10&EvtID=5368&AppCode=REG

Apparently there were no sessions open when I went which resulted in a bunch of random people getting their cards and a massive line (1 hour wait for me), but maybe they opened some new ones.

P.S. Try to look happy on your photo - I look like I'm done with life. LOL

90atarpls

HSC
Here's the link: https://uts.ungerboeck.com/prod/emc00/register.aspx?OrgCode=10&EvtID=5368&AppCode=REG

Apparently there were no sessions open when I went which resulted in a bunch of random people getting their cards and a massive line (1 hour wait for me), but maybe they opened some new ones.

holy fk thanks mate.. where the f did u find this... lmao

waterlml

HSC

my photo id card was the worst i've ever taken in my life, even my passport photo looks better = = btw do we renew our id card or keep it for the rest of course?

Last edited:

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
my photo id card was the worse i've ever taken in my life, even my passport photo looks better = = btw do we renew our id card or keep it for the rest of course?
you keep it for the rest of the course.. mwhahah

but if you ''lose'' it, then only it can be replaced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)