ID card (1 Viewer)

emi ye

I'm doing com/law at UNSW this year. I've already enrolled online so I went to UNSW the other day to get my ID card and everything. I got it but on the ID card, it only says law for the faculty. What happened to the commerce part of my degree or is it supposed to be like that?

Also, i didnt get a unipass with my ID card. What's the unipass for anyway?

I also heard there's a advising session for the commerce and economics ppl tomorrow. I didnt get a letter. Does that mean I also have to go?

Thanks

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
green_tealeaves said:
I'm doing com/law at UNSW this year. I've already enrolled online so I went to UNSW the other day to get my ID card and everything. I got it but on the ID card, it only says law for the faculty. What happened to the commerce part of my degree or is it supposed to be like that?

Also, i didnt get a unipass with my ID card. What's the unipass for anyway?

I also heard there's a advising session for the commerce and economics ppl tomorrow. I didnt get a letter. Does that mean I also have to go?

Thanks
It only says the law part on your card - I'm a B.A. / LL.B. and it doesn't have the Arts part either.

Your unipass is your online password. You create it online - there should be a link at MyUNSW in the enrolling section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)