Tonthat

HSC
Are we meant to have gotten them yet?
If so, where do we get them?

vds700

HSC
Are we meant to have gotten them yet?
If so, where do we get them?
LOL you were meant to get it on enrolment day, but u should still be able to get it- theres a room in C5C where u get it, cant remember which one, but there is is a sign

Tonthat

HSC
well i only just enrolled today and by the time I finished it was around 5 o'clock.

Tonthat

HSC
I have Orientation tomorrow. I'll just do it then. btw, is there anything else we were meant to get from the uni?

concession card? student diary?

dolbinau

HSC
Well I have concession sticker on ID card and Student Diary so I assume you'll be able to get it tomorrow. You might want to look at getting books too apparently.

Is anyone's ID photo HORRIBLE? Mine is an abonimation.

HSC
haha my id photo is like a mug/criminal photo!

before you buy books make sure you check out the the bulletin boards around the uni, you should get some secondhand books. New books are so ridiculously expensive!

Tonthat

HSC
Well I have concession sticker on ID card and Student Diary so I assume you'll be able to get it tomorrow. You might want to look at getting books too apparently.

A mate of mine can sell me his first year books.

xJaix

HSC

We have a student diary ?:jaw: First I've heard of it. Where do we get that from?

xJaix

HSC
Colombian drug lord in mine!
I was going to say the same but now that I look at it again I almost look like a Colombian spider monkey! :haha::rofl:

Probably due to the lack of light! :D

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
haha my id photo is like a mug/criminal photo!

before you buy books make sure you check out the the bulletin boards around the uni, you should get some secondhand books. New books are so ridiculously expensive!
stupid STAT171 text is the new 2009 edition, so looks like i'll have to buy that one new :(

on another note, yeh what's wrong with teh camera quality for the ID Photos - they are so crap they make everyonee look like a mug shot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)