ID - Enrolment (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
they didn't even check my ID!!!

on the site it says just to bring proof of ID... so i guess bring your license or proof of age card? all they looked at was my offer letter from uac, lol

JRasnier

oh okayz ive been freakin out about it, cause i dont have a proof of age card or licence....and for meeh to get proof of age card i need to get my bank account statement which i dont think i have , and dont think will be able to get it by wednesday...only thing i have is last years id, and last years tafe id...

the last laugh
HSC
lol don't worry... i'm pretty sure they won't check (but you HAVE to have your offer letter!)
but i guess it's safer to bring SOMETHING... do you have a passport? just bring anything :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol bring it anyway :D
i brough tmy passport (didn't need to)
bring your last year's ID then
just bring something... anything!

JRasnier

lolz, then ill bring last years school id, last years tafe id, the expired passport, lolz should i also bring my first passport?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I brought everything it required on the brochure, but they didn't check any of it on the day. But just to be safe, take your drivers licence if you have one, or your birth certificate and like, proof of residency or something - which would be your birth cert' i guess.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
u dont need n e thing for residency if your an australian citizen
dat shit is only for international students and ppls who have a pernament visa but are not aussie citizens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)