• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Id rather have DickCheney as the republican president (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
I hate Mr Bush, his a stupid farm yard grown up hilly billy cow boy, who cant talk for shit and when he stands, has his arms fully straight as if he's gonna pull out some revolvers.

Even tho I hate the republican party, at this stage, Id rather have Dick Cheney as the president. He is well presented and can actually talk with a personlity, and not stutter and stumble like bush.

Down with Bush!!!!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well when you become a US citizen, you can vote in the elections and voice your opinion then. But it was a Republican party decision and that of the US citizens, there would have been reasons they choose Bush over Cheney, maybe you could consider them.

Of course since, physical appearance determines how well they can run the country. Not everybody can articulate what they think doesn't change their ability to lead.

ZabZu

HSC
I reckon Cheney is a hawk. I dont know who is more right wing between Bush and Cheney but id really like to see John Edwards (the democratic party's vice-President nominee) as President.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
if i was the king of the world, i would fly to mars and destory earth
MWAH AH H AH A

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
No way, at least Bush provides us with plenty of inadvertant comedy on his quest to ruin the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)