Id! (1 Viewer)

frogbutt

Ugliest Member
HSC
hello

are we supposed to take id into the exam or something? what do i need? i can't find those letters and stuff!

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
At my school we need to bring our student ID cards, though basically my understanding is that they would accept any photo ID.

frogbutt

Ugliest Member
HSC
i ate my school id card a while ago.

learner's licence ok?

Last edited:
HSC
we didn't need to bring anything cos they have our school photo's on that sheet we signed so they can verify that it is us

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
lol i dont think you need ID... i know there will be a sheet with our picture on it. well theres supposed to be. they never told us to bring ID so i doubt it

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
we didn't need to bring anything cos they have our school photo's on that sheet we signed so they can verify that it is us
ya that what we do

frogbutt

Ugliest Member
HSC
ohh ok.

we were told we might need id stuff incase...but i think that's for my minority exams.

thanks.

and i didn't 'eat' the id card. but i did rip it up. with my teeth. (the photo was ugly. what else was i supposed to do?)

btw we DID need id and i just used learner's licence in the end. it was just for the supervisors to look at if we asked to go the toilet in the middle of the exam. dno if other schools had to have id as well or if it was just us.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)