idea pool (family or workplace) (1 Viewer)

connie

HSC
N/A
the point of this thread is to create an idea pool where people suggest what they would say for certain things and in return you suggest something;

1) What do people have to say about accessibility in terms of family or workplace?

family -children?

2) resource efficiency? what is the difference between for the individual or society?

3) Recognition of individual rights,
- legislation/cases/reports in terms of adoption
- ditto for birth tech
- surrogacy
- autonomy
- legal aid and
- recognition of relationships

4) opportunity for enforcement? is this the same as enforcement under the individuals part?

5) Opportunity for reviews or appeals? how are they different to other areas law?

well thats all my concerns with family, contributions would be greatly appreciated and maybe i can help you in return

2late

The Macquarie HSC Legal Studies text book has a table which evaluates the effectiveness / ineffectiveness of resource effiency, accessibility etc for each topic.

connie

HSC
N/A
thank you for that information, i have the problem that i don't have that textbook and don't know anyone who does

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I have it but I don't have the time to type it up, if you wanna PM me your address I can photocopy it and send it to you.

kieransgirl

accessibility

well an accessibilty thing for workplace is in regards to ethnic people- sorry i cant figure out a nicer way to put that.

people who come to australia to get work may not know the laws well (as they differ greatly from country to country) and therefore may not know what rights they should have. they also may not have the money or time to go to court as they need the money from work to look after there families. obviously i am talking about poorer people here

Ringo

Connie - accessibility!

In Family, the main issue is public law...... for private affairs. People may not want their lives interfered with. They may not realise things like Domestic Violence support services exist (particularly rural women)

In Workplace, most problems arise due to education (or lack thereof) for workers acces to compensation, safety, industrial relations etc and things like 'standing' affect the laws accessibility.

Yeah thats off the top of my head haha so forgive the briefness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)