Identity in Germany? (1 Viewer)

Roy216

HSC
Yesterday i was given an assignment for history, its a 5-7 minute interview on life in germany during 1918-1935.

We have to choose an identity (e.g SA member, political opponent of Nazis, a farmer, Army official, politician, teacher, ex WW1 hero, etc. Cannot choose any famous personalities) and act as them during an interview reflecting on their experiences during the years 1918-1935.

Any ideas for an identity?

enoilgam

HSC
Yesterday i was given an assignment for history, its a 5-7 minute interview on life in germany during 1918-1935.

We have to choose an identity (e.g SA member, political opponent of Nazis, a farmer, Army official, politician, teacher, ex WW1 hero, etc. Cannot choose any famous personalities) and act as them during an interview reflecting on their experiences during the years 1918-1935.

Any ideas for an identity?
I think I know what school you go to, because I had to do this exact assignment as well. I went as an old Prussian General from WW1 - I found this to be really easy because this characters viewpoints on Germany during that period would have been very right wing and nationalistic which were easy to convey to the markers.

If you go to the school I think, you will probably have Frost and Mack marking - mack tends to ask straightforward stuff whilst Frost likes to throw a few curveballs. Just make sure you know your personality well and their values and you should do fine.

Last edited:

Roy216

HSC
haha kool, so a nationalist identity, i was really thinking of doing a nationalist their pretty easy to talk about

Roy216

HSC
i had frost last year i got mack this yr, yeah frost is a tricky person ill keep that in mind thanks

enoilgam

HSC
haha kool, so a nationalist identity, i was really thinking of doing a nationalist their pretty easy to talk about
What they are mainly looking for is whether you embody the values, ideas and beliefs of your persona - so make sure the personality you chose is easy (i.e. Nazi party member, Communist etc). The key is to not go in with a vague persona - some people in my year went as iron workers etc.

Roy216

HSC
yeah if im gna be a nationalist i gotta speak like one, im thinking bout continuelly questioning the government, but one thing tho what would make a difference between lets say a nazi member party and a prussian general?

enoilgam

HSC
yeah if im gna be a nationalist i gotta speak like one, im thinking bout continuelly questioning the government, but one thing tho what would make a difference between lets say a nazi member party and a prussian general?
Well they would pratically be the same except the Prussian general would be a Monarchist and look down upon the nazis because they are lower class. As a Prussian general, you would be nostalgic about the glory days of the kaiserreich and want it to return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)