• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Identity (1 Viewer)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhobo
/me pants piccaninny on the head and hands a tape

Here is the teletubbies. I hope this doesn't hurt your mind too much.
do me a favour, leave me alone. damn you are so annoying.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I just saw it, my heart's beating so fast right now (it's not really the type of movies I go and watch, but I'm going to be having nightmares now).

It's definately a four-star (out of five) movie. Fantastic! :)
It's soooo damn good isn't it, Huy? :D

what I also really like is the subtle attraction between the ex-cop and the prostitute. (geez I am usually a romantic com sucker :rolleyes: )

you know, usually i hate thrillers and these types of movies coz they too scared the shxt out of me! but I am in love with this one. It's just sooo well made! you think that it's predictable but somehow, it's slightly twisted at the end.

Huy

HSC
N/A
@sugaryblue: Yep, I really enjoyed it (not for the violence since I'm not into that, but it was scary). It's a really good movie, gets you thinking. :D

The chemistry between Ed (John Cusack; Serendipity, America's Sweethearts, High Fidelity, Being John Malkovich, Grosse Point Blank and Con Air, among others) and Paris (Amanda Peet; Jack and Jill, Saving Silverman) is evident, but it's not so much sexual chemistry but simply 'on screen chemistry' (a connection, other than the same date of birth, May 10th, surname business, etc hehehe).

I'm a romantic comedy (and romance/drama) sucker too, but I do enjoy movies such as Identity which don't focus on the romantic aspect. I thought Ginny (sounds like Jenny; actress Clea DuVall - Can't Hardly Wait, She's All That, Girl Interrupted) was too much of a whinger (spazzo LOL) in Identity, she just couldn't shut up! (or stop crying/complaining). I don't usually watch thrillers (horrors, mysteries) either, but since I saw this thread I thought: "Why not?" (Hilary Duff LOL...) and gave it a chance. It lived up to my expectations (I was expecting it to be a good movie, since there was a thread on it, with pretty good reviews inside).

Now, where are my keys? :p ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rahul
so by the looks of it, huy enjoyed it? :p
"YES, YES, YES! It was better than sex!!!!"

I mean, "it was all okay..." :D :p

Hehe, I would have to have experienced sex for any comparison to be made, and that was my suaveness shining through, downplaying the film. You should see it (again), if you haven't Rahul and we have sugaryblue to thank for this thread/recommendation. :)

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Huy
You should see it (again), if you haven't Rahul and we have sugaryblue to thank for this thread/recommendation. :)
lol, i watched it a couple of weeks ago. like i said before, i didnt like the ending, i think it short-ended the quality of the movie. nonetheless, i enjoyed the rest of it a lot!
its definately one to add to any collection.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by scheah86
how scary was the kid at the end?
Never trust Timmy (or Larry).

:p

Huy

HSC
N/A
lol the quote of all time "whores never deserve a 2nd chance"
Originally posted by Huy
It's fantastic! "Whores don't deserve a second chance"
Previous page ;)

Very good quote.

Although, from the Internet quotes I've seen, it was:

"Whores don't get a second chance". :shy:

Huy

HSC
N/A
I know you know, but I knew you didn't know that I know, which I once knew, to which you now know. There is no way that you knew about my knowing, I'm now nagging you, about not knowing of my knowingness. Now you claim to know, what you had not known, which you and I once knew, but now I know that you did not know, but you knew. You knew not of my knowing, but because of your knowledge, which you now know, you now know that I once knew, of your not-knowing, you know?

Cue: vicious stabbing. ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
i think u got little too much time on your hands

go watch the movie again
True. I'm going to sleep, :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)