IDF Flotilla Incident Official Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Re: Israeli MP: Israel started shooting first (flotilla incident)

benjamin netanyahu: "people say that if there was no holocaust, then there would be no israel. i say if there had have been an israel, there would have been no holocaust!"

benjamin netanyahu: "the day the arabs put their weapons down, there will be no more fighting. the day the israelis put their weapons down, there will be no more israel."

Lipin

HSC

Of course... Anyone who dares critcise israel is immediately labelled as a terrorist supporter... anti-semitic.. you name it. Why? Because israelis are god's chosen people... They're essentially angel at heart... /sarcasm off
Not really. He got caught out making straight up lies that weren't backed up by other activists on the ship to make a group of pro-Hamas violent thugs look good. The god thing is just retarded, not sure where you got that from.

Fuck... u need a life,
U spend ur whole day on a shitty forum, making up bull shit excuses to try and defend israel.
FAIL.
Not really. Codin'.

ibbi00

HSC

Well then may I ask you what is your connection with israel? Are you jewish? Are you a citizen of israel? You seem to defend its actions even though the vast majority of the world either doesn't care or is in fact condemening its recent actions. What about you?

bazrah

HSC

Well then may I ask you what is your connection with israel? Are you jewish? Are you a citizen of israel? You seem to defend its actions even though the vast majority of the world either doesn't care or is in fact condemening its recent actions. What about you?
Yeah, but the majority of the world hates Muslims. Does that mean I should hate Muslims too?

Lipin

HSC

No connection whatsoever. But it enrages Muslims so it's awesome in my books. And what's up with this ad populum bullshit?

ibbi00

HSC

No connection whatsoever. But it enrages Muslims so it's awesome in my books. And what's up with this ad populum bullshit?
Hahaha, so essentially you don't care about israel or this topic for that matter... It's just a convenient framework for you to exercise you hatred towards Islam? amirite? Well then sir, you are a waste of my time.

*Back to chemistry*

Lipin

HSC

I wish mecca got nuked. Religion needs to be destroyed and watching 1bn+ Muslims go absolutely nuts and destroy everything around them in every country in the world would be fucking hilarious.

HSC
N/A

dude if Iran attacked israel they would fucking nuke mecca.

edit: note, I am not supporting this, just saying.
nobody wants it - but something is going to end the stalemate over there eventually.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

dude if Iran attacked israel they would fucking nuke mecca.

edit: note, I am not supporting this, just saying.
Then Pakistan is gonna nuke Israel back and then America gets in the party and we have like a world war 3.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

1. Israeli soldiers lawfully boarded a ship heading to a blockade zone which is LEGAL under international law.
2. Israeli soldiers humanely killed vicious terrorist sympathisers who attacked them with knives, metal poles and guns. Just like our Australian Police shot dead knife wielding man in Armidale
3. Turkish TV live broadcast showed IDF being attacked by terrorists supporters :devil:
Your first point is ridiculous. You are not allowed to attack anyone and enforce a national policy, such as a blockade, in international waters. Furthermore, your phrase 'humanely killed' is quite frankly bullshit. You can't 'humanely kill' someone because

a) they don't want to be killed and

b) shooting someone repeatedly with hight tech assualt guns is in no way humane.

Also, how many times do I have to tell you international journalists and activists carrying aid in full view and with maximum publicity towards Israel in a flotilla is obvious evidence they are not terrorists. A terrorist covertly infiltrates a place iwth many innocent civilians and then attacks them, they do not come in a highly publicised flotilla via boat with journalists and metal poles, knives and axes.

Furthermore, whilst Israeli soldiers were attacked, they also instigated the ocnfrontation by provocatively boarding boats at 5am via ziplines and fully-armed. They have ahistory of violence against innocents and I do not blame activists on board for being shit-scared and reacting as anyone else would, attack the threat. After all, there was nowhere to run and the high chance they would have been shot anyway in a typical 'IDF accident'.

HSC
N/A
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

stop arguing against AryanBeauty. He (or she, not sure which [although i used to think it was an ari89 troll]) is one of the greatest of BoS's trolls. Their defense of Israel through the hilarious use of smilies is a BoS wonder.

HSC
N/A

except australia

:D

B1gb0yjames

Banned
HSC
N/A

who is Optimus Prime? Posting style seems familiar.

HSC
N/A

So the latest aid ship was intercepted.

Anyone want to provide me with a logical reason behind this. Everyone including Israel knows that the MV Rachel Corrie wasn't carrying nuclear bombs or anything like that.

Redmax

HSC
N/A

So the latest aid ship was intercepted.

Anyone want to provide me with a logical reason behind this. Everyone including Israel knows that the MV Rachel Corrie wasn't carrying nuclear bombs or anything like that.
Israeli nose-poking into the aid ship(s), previous causing 9 deaths and the recent one name after British teenager activist, cannot be justified in more than just one vicious rationale ~ self-defense. Netanyahu is so scared of poor Palestinians that he hallucinates them taking over his illegitimate state anytime soon. In one way, this could be peacefully done by negotiating with the ship crew to let Israeli navy inspect the ship and then let it enter Gaza. However, the blockade of ship(s) including the one bearing national flag of the ONLY muslim country which has military ties with Israel and then killing of 9 activists, is a shot in Israel's own feet. This time it wont escape with impunity, the severe consequences are afoot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)