IDF Flotilla Incident Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

UN reports show that the 10,000 tons per week figure is less than 25% of what is required to meet the basic needs of Gazans. So no, they didn't have enough of what was on the ship.

Blockade isn't a justification when said blockade is ILLEGAL and condemned by UN and the wider international community.
From what I saw on TV and various documentaries, most Arab men and women in Gaza looks obese and disgustingly fat. Certainly not starving. They may not have some comfort and luxury available to us, thats the price they have to pay for electing a terrorist organisation to power and attacking israel with rockets. :apig:

HSC
N/A

itt: jonathanM tries to act tough. i've been lurking at this website for a while - as you can probably tell from the join date. i always enjoy the way, with a new member, you act tough. with old members such as sam04u or tacoterrorist or nebuchanezzar, you always acted with restraint. and yet i make the same point as the people before me? you're a complete tool.

tool said:
a) Thank you for proving my point, you really don't care how many were killed, and yes, it does matter.
just to make it clear, my point was that the death of one innocent civillian on board an aid vessel is completely outrageous, and i think that adjusting the death toll to appeal to a pro-israel point of view is completely insane. 19 is horrible x 19. 10 is horrible x 10. it's all horrific. adjusting the toll from 19 to 10 does no favours for israels international reputation.

b) Many Governments, including the Australian government perform boarding of vessels in territorial and international waters.
citation of equivalent example needed.

Never before has it been referred to in this context as an "attack."
probably because in those situations, a normal, legal, moral military operation (and this one satisfied zero of those criterion) wouldn't involve the use of excessive force from the get go. and just to be sure you know:

Gaza flotilla raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's nothing in the activists account that is at odds with the pattern of behaviour that characterises the IDF. The IDF account on the other hand, is entirely out of character. I know whose account I, and other rational people, will take as fact.

so yes, the word "attack" is justified.

HSC
N/A

jonathan M: BoS's pro-Israel attack dog. and a poor one at that.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

just to make it clear, my point was that the death of one innocent civillian on board an aid vessel is completely outrageous, and i think that adjusting the death toll to appeal to a pro-israel point of view is completely insane. 19 is horrible x 19. 10 is horrible x 10. it's all horrific. adjusting the toll from 19 to 10 does no favours for israels international reputation.
Muslim militant killed 12 innocent muslims in a mosque in Pakistan yesterday, no one is outraged, no one is protesting, no one give a flying fuck about it. Then again they cant blame Israel for hence no reason to be outraged. :lol:

Garygaz

HSC

i think that anyone who is using videos released by the IDF as concrete evidence as to what happened to people attacked by the IDF is seriously deluded.

These are the same people that-
denied the use of white phosphorus bombs against gaza, in the face of rock hard evidence
underestimated the death toll of the gazan war by about 800, in the face of fairly credible evidence
bombed a UN compound and then denied it, in the face of rock hard evidence

edit: yeh yeh reliable source
AND YOUR COUNTER TO THE VIDEO EVIDENCE:

nothing.

fuck off.

I'm not defending their actions you deadshit, learn to read, i said that they both were retarded in their actions.

every country is guilty of war crimes, even the united states. oh and palestine has a clean record as well amirite?

fucking hypocrite slit yourself

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Muslim militant killed 12 innocent muslims in a mosque in Pakistan yesterday, no one is outraged, no one is protesting, no one give a flying fuck about it. Then again they cant blame Israel for hence no reason to be outraged. :lol:
That's ridiculous. Hepas of people give a flying fuck about islamic terrorists, but such behaviour is expected from them. Israel are supposed to be, in want of a better term, the 'good guys' and have continued to destroy their image ans still are so disillusioned as to try and defend what is, by the international concensus, an unjustifiable act.

If the IDF so believed they were fired on first, surely they would not be so paranoid as to strip away all video, photographic evidence of those onboard and refuse media questions to their soldiers. Guilty conscience much?

HSC

that's ridiculous. Hepas of people give a flying fuck about islamic terrorists, but such behaviour is expected from them. Israel are supposed to be, in want of a better term, the 'good guys' and have continued to destroy their image ans still are so disillusioned as to try and defend what is, by the international concensus, an unjustifiable act.

If the idf so believed they were fired on first, surely they would not be so paranoid as to strip away all video, photographic evidence of those onboard and refuse media questions to their soldiers. Guilty conscience much?
+500

Garygaz

HSC

If the IDF so believed they were fired on first, surely they would not be so paranoid as to strip away all video, photographic evidence of those onboard and refuse media questions to their soldiers. Guilty conscience much?
You can see them being pelted with a stun grenade before they even board the boat. Just accept that both sides are fucking stupid. The activists were cunts and they know it, they were trying to make political martyrs of themselves and Israel being as bullish as it is was happy to hand them a fucking smack in the face.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

Weekly summary of the Gaza crossings: 16-22 May 2010

- 523 truckloads (13,517 tons) of goods were transferred to the Gaza Strip.

- 938,127 liters of heavy-duty diesel for the Gaza power station, and 645 tons of cooking gas were delivered.

- 281 Gaza residents entered Israel for medical reasons via the Erez Crossing.

Weekly summary of the Gaza crossings: 9-14 May 2010

- 637 truckloads (14,069 tons) of goods were transferred to the Gaza Strip.

- 810,209 liters of heavy-duty diesel for the Gaza power station, and 897 tons of cooking gas were delivered.

- 781 Gaza residents entered Israel for medical reasons via the Erez Crossing.

Weekly summary of the Gaza crossings: 2 -8 May 2010

- 714 truckloads (17,060 tons) of goods were transferred to the Gaza Strip.

- 1,535,777 liters of heavy-duty diesel for the Gaza power station and 293,796 liters for transportation, and 917 tons of cooking gas were delivered.

- 370 Gaza residents entered Israel for medical reasons and 93 entered Israel for other reasons via the Erez Crossing.
details of transfers between Israel/Gaza

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC

That's ridiculous. Hepas of people give a flying fuck about islamic terrorists, but such behaviour is expected from them. Israel are supposed to be, in want of a better term, the 'good guys' and have continued to destroy their image ans still are so disillusioned as to try and defend what is, by the international concensus, an unjustifiable act.

So its OK for Muslim terrorists to kill hundreds of innocent muslims in Pakistan and iraq everyday but not OK for Israeli soldeirs to defend themselves from terrorists supporters who viciously attacked innocent soldiers who were merely doing their job? :evilfire:

ibbi00

HSC

Hamas refuses aid from ship - Flotilla aid refused by Hamas

Lol I thought they needed it so badly.
Hamas officials on Wednesday refused to allow into the Gaza Strip 21 truckloads of humanitarian aid that had been offloaded from the Gaza-bound flotilla ships currently docked at Ashdod Port, until “all” of those detained in Monday’s naval raid were released.
You're a typical zionist dog... Just show half the sentence to support your cause. Disinformation much?

Putting pressure on israeli government is the least they can do to display their appreciation of what the humanitarians did.

Lipin

HSC

Lol that's why I posted the link. And don't get me wrong I appreciate what the activists did too. Now there's nine less Islamist fucktards in the world.

mofo1

Banned
HSC

fucky you dang nerds

bazrah

HSC

You're a typical zionist dog... Just show half the sentence to support your cause. Disinformation much?

Putting pressure on israeli government is the least they can do to display their appreciation of what the humanitarians did.
Still shows that Hamas either doesn't really care about it's citizens or that Palestine doesn't really need the aid.

HSC
N/A

details of transfers between Israel/Gaza
i'd like to compare that to say, idk, the consumption of israel. just to see how much they let in because those raw figures don't tell me much.

HSC
N/A

AND YOUR COUNTER TO THE VIDEO EVIDENCE:

nothing.

fuck off.
the accounts of the people on the boat? wikipedia and the SMH are your friends.

I'm not defending their actions you deadshit, learn to read, i said that they both were retarded in their actions.
you said, you regret supporting the activists - as if they are not worthy of your sympathy. this is wrong. ten of them, maybe more, are dead. and for almost no reason at all. if that's not worthy of sympathy i don't know what is.

every country is guilty of war crimes, even the united states. oh and palestine has a clean record as well amirite?

fucking hypocrite slit yourself
that has nothing to do with anything, and it is a logical fallacy.

Garygaz

HSC

that has nothing to do with anything, and it is a logical fallacy.
These are the same people that-
denied the use of white phosphorus bombs against gaza, in the face of rock hard evidence
underestimated the death toll of the gazan war by about 800, in the face of fairly credible evidence
bombed a UN compound and then denied it, in the face of rock hard evidence
Are you dead set serious? You use war crimes to put a countries reputation on reporting on a conflict on the line, I say Palestine has had its fair share if not more, and you say how is that relevant?

OKAY SON

Watch the news, I told you they were trying to make martyrs of themselves, look at them all going back to protests, they got exactly what they wanted from Israel. They wanted Israel to kill a few of them, they knew the whole world would get behind them.

And typical, half the people on these forums all jump to the defense of the 'unarmed activists'. Watch the videos, because unlike opinion, they don't lie.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

So its OK for Muslim terrorists to kill hundreds of innocent muslims in Pakistan and iraq everyday but not OK for Israeli soldeirs to defend themselves from terrorists supporters who viciously attacked innocent soldiers who were merely doing their job? :evilfire:
that's cause they are terrorists that's why they kill people, are you saying that Israel is a terrorist as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)