idol spoiler******************* (1 Viewer)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Ugh, i cant stand fantasia most of the time. Her voice is so piercing. Wait till u hear her victory song in the Final... she tries to reach all these majestic high notes but ends up screeching. Diana isnt good at all either. Ugh, crap final 2. CRAP. Diana never connected, EVER, never had any really great performances.. and got to the end because she was either lucky or has stupid fans.

From the top 12, i liked Camille.. she had a nice tone, I wish she had better performances to match her potential. Jasmine was good at the beginning but sadly lost her way. George and Latoya were great but went out far too early.

All in all, not happy jan.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol darn there was already a spoiler for american idol!
i was hinting it as i didnt even see the existance of this thread :(

santaslayer

HSC
Reckon...Fantasia scares me most of the time.
Jasmine should of won. She's hawwwtt! :p

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Anyone who looks like Miss Piggy shouldnt win it.

olay

HSC
haha cowell's 'donald duck' comment has stuck with me - pops up in my mind every time i think of fantasia. la toya sooo should have one. and george was such a cutie. *sigh*.

Originally posted by santaslayer
Reckon...Fantasia scares me most of the time.
Jasmine should of won. She's hawwwtt! :p
not really? camille was hotter :D

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by copious
Anyone who looks like Miss Piggy shouldnt win it.

excuse me, but anyone who looks like ms piggy should win

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Trigger189
Ugh, i cant stand fantasia most of the time. Her voice is so piercing. Wait till u hear her victory song in the Final... she tries to reach all these majestic high notes but ends up screeching. Diana isnt good at all either. Ugh, crap final 2. CRAP. Diana never connected, EVER, never had any really great performances.. and got to the end because she was either lucky or has stupid fans.

From the top 12, i liked Camille.. she had a nice tone, I wish she had better performances to match her potential. Jasmine was good at the beginning but sadly lost her way. George and Latoya were great but went out far too early.

All in all, not happy jan.
agreed :D except Icant stand fantasia all the time

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol yey, i just read on the tv the results would be on sunday and i wasn't going to wait that long!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hottest: Camille by far.

Most talent: Fantasia and Latoya. Jasmine is a nice chick.. but like Cowell elaborated.. she lacks the talent calibre like Fantasia. Same deal with Diana, she can hit the high notes well.. but overall she lacks the spark.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think Cowell's comment about Fantasia being the best contestant out of ALL the Idol shows around the world was a bit too much...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Minai
I think Cowell's comment about Fantasia being the best contestant out of ALL the Idol shows around the world was a bit too much...
Note that he always does that kind of thing though. Like in the auditions he's said about a million times to a million different people 'You're the WORST singer I've ever heard in my entire life' etc.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
kelly clarkson was much better

He has to do it to get sales

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omg yeh ! FANTASIA ? like wtf ? i don't think so >.< Kelly was WAY better. Idol's rorted.. ever since Latoya left, the show stunk. And the finale, a toss up between Miss Piggy and Donald Duck ? ehhh yes *ok then* america you retards.. =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)