• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

If a person really loves you (2 Viewers)

If your bf/gf really loves you (not like), he/she will remember the things you said.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

jhakka

Skeeta said:
um. I dont know when ANYONES birthday is

Including my b/fs. I know its a bit before mine, but i have no idea of the date.
And i love him dearly.

I figure, what is the point of putting a birthday in my memory, wasting precious brain cells, when its all they crap on about for the month before the event anyway. I am sure to be reminded.
Hahaha. I do that. "OMG! TEN DAYS UNTIL I'M OLD!"

Also, memory means nothing. My girlfriend tunes out when I talk all the time. :p

Pace_T

HSC
what about crushes, like say a person likes u (not love) yet its typical for them to wanna know everything about u and remembers it all....

J

jhakka

Pace_T said:
what about crushes, like say a person likes u (not love) yet its typical for them to wanna know everything about u and remembers it all....
No. That's just creepy.

:)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I don't remember birthdays. The only 2 birthdays I remember are my ex, and my best friend.
And that's cause my ex shares my birthday (massive 21st this year), and my best friend is the week before us, same day.

So no.
It's the little things- they remember you like a certain food, or a certain book, or a whatever. I saw my ex last night and he's like "mwahaha I didn't trip over that stick at your front door" which is a joke from like 7 years ago. So yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)