If I do this, Will I look desperate? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
I asked out a girl who said yes but lied about wanting to go out with me. The new girl I like now was surprised saying that I have a girlfriend. On the same day a boy told me that the girl I asked out was lying about wanting to go out with me. This girl (who I like now) said "Talk to her and find out if she has mutual feeling for you and if she actually wants to go out with you. Just to make sure. She is a nice girl, I don't think she will be lying." saying it with a sad face and tone. On the same day, she said she wondered why guys don't ask her out. (She said this when I was close to her but not directly to me).

The day or two after finding out I asked out a girl, she was talking about our essay project to me and another girl. She read one of the paragraphs and she looked at the girl 3-4 times and to me 7-8 times when reading it. I told her that I thought it was a good paragraph and she was smiling a bit.

Because the girl I asked out lied about wanting to go out with me I want to ask out this new girl but am afraid she might think i'm desperate to get a girlfriend. So i'm not sure what to do.

Before she found out I asked out a girl she showed signs that to me told me she likes me...

When talking to me about my schoolwork, she touched/tapped my arm and later my back (this has never happened with other girls). Also her hand was close to mine and she didn't move her hand away and when passing pencils and pens to each other, she always made a way for me to touch her hand or her to touch my hand.

She talks to me and asks questions about my life (If I have brother or sisters)

She looks at me a lot. She also leans backwards towards me when sitting in class (she sits in front of me).

We were talking in a group and I did something and she said we have to have dinner before we go there and was laughing/smiling

she yelled my name out in a public place (school excursion) when she was with her girl friends and also in class (when in class she yelled my name out a lot throughout the lesson). It was also someones birthday on that same day as the excursion and her friend offered me some cake and she said that she made it.

She also enjoys the sport I like and the girl I asked out doesn’t really talk about the sport. (Seems to have things in common to me)

So, Will I look desperate if I ask out this new girl I now like due to the girl I asked out lying about wanting to go out with me.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Probably, didn't you have a thread about the other girl last week? Might be best to wait a little bit and make sure you actually do like her and aren't just desperate. I'm guessing you have trials in a couple of weeks or so? Could be a good idea to wait until at least after then and get to know her better in the meantime. Still make it obvious (without saying it) that you might be interested in her rather than just a friend, so no more talking about that girl who lied about wanting to go out with you.

Emily Howard

HSC
asked same ding b4 bro

just puttin it out dere i dink u need english tutorin fo ur hsc will improv yer marks

i'd wait b4 sayin ne dink to her bout lykin her sure u can say u n da otha gurl rnt goin out nemore but lyk askin her straight away seems desperate

from her perspective she cld see u as sum1 who lyks a different flava evryweek so y bother datin sum1 lyk dat

also prolyf tip sum gurls only becom interested in guys if dey appear to be desired by dere follow females but as u implied she seemed to hav lyked u b4 all dis

HSC
if you have to ask it on a student forum

chances are

yes

yes you will

go now

and cry yourself to sleep

COLDBOY

HSC
Just do it mate! YOLO! Like we are only talking about girls, don't make it a big thing in your life. There are other wonders of the universe that you might intrigue yourself with. Don't get too fussed up about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)