If u screwed ur trials... (1 Viewer)

HSC
I thought if you flunked all the way upto your trials and killed HSC (like 90s or so) you can only get like ~80 UAI

wanton-wonton

HSC
Casmira said:
I thought if you flunked all the way upto your trials and killed HSC (like 90s or so) you can only get like ~80 UAI
That also depends on the school you go to, does it not?

Peartie

HSC
and what subject
and how many people in your school
and how the rest of your school went

its not just marks based for ur UAI its about the rest of your "cohort" as well...

get_born

I didnt screw the trials - the trials screwed me... seriously it wasnt fair how exams had to repeated especially those who had studied. But anyway, i did aight in everything - except for maths where i did rather poorly.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
I didnt screw the trials - the trials screwed me... seriously it wasnt fair how exams had to repeated especially those who had studied. But anyway, i did aight in everything - except for maths where i did rather poorly.
How'd u go in english adv. and ext. ?... hopefully not as bad as me

mahuligan

HSC
if u do fairly average at school (which in my case is a selective one)..like 70s, but then get high ninties in all your hsc exams, what will happen? are there certain barriers put up so students cant bludge at school and then ace the final exams?

get_born

physician said:
How'd u go in english adv. and ext. ?... hopefully not as bad as me
considering rank i did aight...but compared to the usual not so good.

eng adv: 85%
eng ext: 80%

im used to getting in my 90s Oh well :(

i think everyone was marked really hard in that exam.

oh yeah! and top that off wit last place in maths! I seriously think i should drop out now and save myself the humiliation. Ive been avoiding all maths classes. Cant stand it!

Last edited by a moderator:

tennille

HSC
mahuligan said:
if u do fairly average at school (which in my case is a selective one)..like 70s, but then get high ninties in all your hsc exams, what will happen? are there certain barriers put up so students cant bludge at school and then ace the final exams?

It depends on your rank. If you're one of the top and getting in the 70s and manage to get in the 90s for your HSC exams, then your final results should be high. Otherwise, I'm sure there are barriers preventing students from bludging throughout the year and acing the HSC to get a high HSC result if their ranks aren't that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)