If you could change one thing... (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Tabris said:
Heres a tip for your first yr fellas:

If u want a seat and everything seems to be occupied, walk around the library, if u see a good spot with a good view, ask the person sitting next to the table to see how long its been vacant, if its more than 20 min, u have he right to take their stuff and place it on the ground and take the table.
That's even a good tip for non-first years.
I will do that once exams come up.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Tabris said:
Edit: If ur a fashion critic, ur gonna have a field day with the way some asians dress
Man, I've seen a shitload of people of all nationalities dress badly. The worst was the smelly white hippy who thought he was the re-incarnation of bob marley and john butler's love child.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
Man, I've seen a shitload of people of all nationalities dress badly. The worst was the smelly white hippy who thought he was the re-incarnation of bob marley and john butler's love child.
Nah man, like seriously....Some asians dress shockingly. I mean how could they look at themselves before they leave and thing, "Hmm....I look good!". :eek:

X

xeuyrawp

Sweet_Lemon said:
LOL, yes SMOKING! They definitely need to have SIGNS saying Smoking Zone!!!
I will just wave my hand to get rid off the smell, normally infront of those PPL!!! This is a sign of warning!! LOL
I sneezed on this white trash lady at the bus stop.

She arrived after me, sat beside me, and lit up.

I asked her to move elsewhere, and she told me fuck off. Right after she said it, a sneeze crept up on me. You know, one of those ones that you can't see coming, really violent, etc? I basically sneezed on her face.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I sneezed on this white trash lady at the bus stop.

She arrived after me, sat beside me, and lit up.

I asked her to move elsewhere, and she told me fuck off. Right after she said it, a sneeze crept up on me. You know, one of those ones that you can't see coming, really violent, etc? I basically sneezed on her face.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Awesomeness to you for getting into her immune system while it was fighting the CO2.

But seriously, there is an ettitquette to smoking in public. You shouldn't be smoking in the same vicinity as a non-smoker, unless you have asked for their consent. You should blow smoke away from the general direction of people. And sometimes, the smoker just plain forgets and isn't being rude in invading your space. A simple reminder should do. But, if they retort that back with a FUCK OFF, then it is best to target them with whatever you like.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
Nah man, like seriously....Some asians dress shockingly. I mean how could they look at themselves before they leave and thing, "Hmm....I look good!". :eek:
-___- with eyes like that, wouldn't you have difficulty seeing things as well!?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
redruM said:
But seriously, there is an ettitquette to smoking in public. You shouldn't be smoking in the same vicinity as a non-smoker, unless you have asked for their consent. You should blow smoke away from the general direction of people. And sometimes, the smoker just plain forgets and isn't being rude in invading your space. A simple reminder should do. But, if they retort that back with a FUCK OFF, then it is best to target them with whatever you like.
You just shouldn't be smoking in the open air where air blows your smoke to people who were sitting there before you. If you were there first, I'll be happy (well, not really) to move. If you come and sit down next to me and light up, I won't be.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah true.

Oh and maybe someone took away the step ladder for them to climb up and check out the mirror that day.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
You just shouldn't be smoking in the open air where air blows your smoke to people who were sitting there before you. If you were there first, I'll be happy (well, not really) to move. If you come and sit down next to me and light up, I won't be.
I dont mind girls smoking my pipe :(

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
Step ladder? Man asians like moi would need those fucking extension ladders to bloody look at thyself in the mirror T__T

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
In reference to leaving things on desks, I was at SamBAR on friday, and some guy was using an HP laptop. He got up, went into the bar for at least 10mins, meanwhile hie books, papers, bag and his laptop, still running were left sitting on the table. My friends and I were waiting for it to walk.
One friend dared me to use my keylock on it - i carry a kensington lock with me cause i can just see myself doing that - using laptop in library, getting distracted, leaving desk, leaving laptop behind - so if i do that, hopefully i can come back to find my laptop still there and not missing.

ADVICE!!! if you use a laptop, invest in a Kensington lock!!!
OH! and don't drink beverages near them either *waits for the day someone spills drink/liquidy food over laptop and screams as they loose their thesis*

and to further the current discussion, I can't think of anything racist relating to asians that hasn't already been mentioned now -_-
EDIT! yes i can!!! :D maybe they don't care how they look, maybe it is the 'riced up' car they are in that is more important aesthetically :p'

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Sure I will get a Kensington lock when i get a Laptop :(
How's that look like though?

Good for you PwarPuex. If it was me, I will probably through my brick book at her :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC

They look better now though, smaller and more secure...

With that old woman, I bet she was a Jubille student *waves fist* I don't like them at all!!!

Last edited:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
I don't think Library tables have the hole. Probably try the legs, but sure someone can lift the leg and take the laptop away >.<

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
some of them have metal legs, that are welded to each ther to form a rectangle - i managed to lose mysef last week, and i went into this seperate room which had rows and rows of books on chemistry stuff (chronogrpahy or something) and yeah - so quiet and nice views)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pfft, kensington locks, I'll just lace the keyboard with anthrax, that'll teach the bastards

*hopeful*

HSC
i would have taken the laptop 4 a walk myself.....to my car......its plain stupidity 2 leave it even if u can c it from inside/outside

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
lcf said:
Hey -- That's the lock I picked in about 2 minutes while working at Dick Smith!

(Oh, and your bikes aren't safe, either, by the way)

Last edited:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
AsyLum said:
Thats what my father says everytime he sees an Asian driver either driving recklessly or horribly slow :D

Sometimes they really do seem oblivious to things, but I guess everyone does at times too... Terrible stereotype! *slaps herself on wrist*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)