If you could cheat... would you? (1 Viewer)

If you happened to find a copy of the actual HSC english exam, would you look at it?

• Yes, of course! I`ll do anything I can.

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Yes... but... I would feel a bit queasy about it.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No... it would just feel wrong.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No way! You can`t cheat.

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I dont know if Id be able to live with guilt afterwards. But if it was just sitting there in front of me I dont know if Id be able to resist.
My ancient teacher is a bit absent minded sometimes, and in the week b4 the trials she asked 2 girls in the class to get a book from her desk in the staff room. Just as the girls were walking out of the room she yelled out "Dont look in the top drawer! your trials are in there!"
we never figured out if they cheated or not, but I beat them fair and square so I was happy.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
the funniest thing is like, if i did see it i dont think it would affect my mark anyway.
because we dont have much time left anyway.
the thing that i need is energy tablets to be able to write for 2 hours. i get sick of writing so i often write essays a tiny bit shorter than i should so i get some time not writing.

etc

there is not one exam i have done in my life where i have not cheated, i have this method (which im not going to share) that is so fucken fantastic that when i get older i am going to patent it and sell it.... god-damn im a brilliant cheater... i can take whole chapter summaries in exams (pretty much) lol and template answers to english essays and i always go check... im a godamn good cheater

also im good at cheating on my girlfriend too

it just comes naturally i guess

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by etc
there is not one exam i have done in my life where i have not cheated, i have this method (which im not going to share) that is so fucken fantastic that when i get older i am going to patent it and sell it.... god-damn im a brilliant cheater... i can take whole chapter summaries in exams (pretty much) lol and template answers to english essays and i always go check... im a godamn good cheater

i'm not even going to try....
just grow up and get a life.

Sarah J

HSC
I'd love to find out what to study for ancient. that'd be great.

But any other subject, if I saw the paper I doubt I'd bother getting off my arse to do anything about it.

Plus I've got really weird guilt issues. I feel guilty for about a month after killing a cockroach!:D

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by etc

You dirty bastard!!

Did you cheat in paper 1? I cant see how you could cheat in every exam, its just not possible...is it?

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
And yeah id probably cheat as well, i mean u can always turn your act around at UNI and put the work in then, well thats how id justify it anyway :p

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
And yeah id probably cheat as well, i mean u can always turn your act around at UNI and put the work in then, well thats how id justify it anyway :p
and how is that justification??

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
I didnt put the work in at school so id put it in at UNI, so i could say to myself "yeah you could have earned the same UAI if you had of put this much work in at school. Pretty shallow i know but id need some excuse.

Is that justification enough for you?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I'd like to comment, I just can't resist...
And then you'd start cheating at UNI, thinking you can always turn your act around in the 'work' force and put in the work then... that's justified.
And then you'd start cheating at work, thinking you can always turn your act around when you get married... wait I shouldn't say that...
And THEN you'd... okay I'll stop... for our sake, not yours.:D
Rinse and repeat until you discover you're a cheater all your life, and that's justified too...:p

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
LOL

Ok ok ok you 2 nit picking bastards win, its not justification and i apologise for commenting at all...ill just go stare at the wall for a while

btw what happened to Mr. multiple personality Blackjack?? I was just starting to like him

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
By the way Blackjack, thats the biggest crock of shit ive ever heard in my entire life. Saying that just because someone does something once they are bound to do it their entire lives is bloody stupid. Id have put up a better argument if i wasnt so tired and in such a good mood. So ill let you win this one...:)

Scandrew

cheat? of course not. who the hell would..? if someone was to be able the chance to cheat and not get busted.. obviously they wouldnt... obviously they wouldnt want a outrageously high mark

i know i wouldnt. promise.. /me looks you in the eye :rolleyes:

- Scandrew

silent bob

I would cheat, and i wouldnt think twice. hell, i cheated on my yr 10.....i dont think i'll be able to, nor will i have the guts, to do it this time though.....good luck to everyone by the way:(

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
By the way Blackjack, thats the biggest crock of shit ive ever heard in my entire life. Saying that just because someone does something once they are bound to do it their entire lives is bloody stupid. :)
Thankyou, I thought so too. I intended it to be more of a CNNNN type satire... who knows? we might have to do an interview on composers of these texts, better to practise to think like them now...

edit:
"Mr multiple personality? What are you talking about?" - C :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)