If you could go back to... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharleexx

HSC
Year 11 I did:

- Advanced English
- English Ext 1 (got kicked out of for not doing an assessment task, attendance and lack of effort.)
- Legal Studies
- Japanese Continuers
- General Maths
- Business Studies, dropped it after the 1st lesson and changed to Biology. (which I dropped this year)

What was I thinking? Ergh. Year 11 was the worst year of my life.

Well, I wish I had chosen French beginners instead of changing to Biology, and then instead of dropping that, I would have dropped General maths. Also should have put in my best effort for Ext English, and continued with it for the HSC.

My subjects right now SUCK.

Ps: Thanks Tanzin for giving me this chance to express my regret.. lol.

I should probably get back to studying for SOR trials, which is tomorrow. Oh JOY!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Sharleexx said:
Year 11 I did:

- Advanced English
- English Ext 1 (got kicked out of for not doing an assessment task, attendance and lack of effort.)
- Legal Studies
- Japanese Continuers
- General Maths
- Business Studies, dropped it after the 1st lesson and changed to Biology. (which I dropped this year)

What was I thinking? Ergh. Year 11 was the worst year of my life.

Well, I wish I had chosen French beginners instead of changing to Biology, and then instead of dropping that, I would have dropped General maths. Also should have put in my best effort for Ext English, and continued with it for the HSC.

My subjects right now SUCK.

Ps: Thanks Tanzin for giving me this chance to express my regret.. lol.

I should probably get back to studying for SOR trials, which is tomorrow. Oh JOY!
lol, anytime. But if you have a look through the thread - most of it is off-topic :) Good luck with your SOR exam! Luckily my last exam -ext eng 1 was yesterday!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lolz , i dropped ext eng last week =]
biggest achievement i`ve done ^___^ was so sick of it ><

lexonfire

HSC
In year 11 I did all the subjects i'm doing now plus business studies. I'm actually happy with my subjects... given enough time to actually absorb it, I reckon I'd enjoy it instead of now hating it for all the content I have to consume in a short amount of time.

At the start of year 12, I dropped business studies to take up ext 2 english but that stuffed up so I dropped ext 2 english. And so now I'm left with only four subjects, which gets a bit dull.

Definitely should have continued with ext 2 english.
Definitely should have studied a language instead of something like Chemistry. Chem ain't a bad subject at all, but I'd rather learn a language over learning a science.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
lolz , i dropped ext eng last week =]
biggest achievement i`ve done ^___^ was so sick of it ><
If i didn't have to do ext 1 eng to do ext 2 then i definitely wouldn't. I find the work fairly simple - but it can get really boring.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:
If i didn't have to do ext 1 eng to do ext 2 then i definitely wouldn't. I find the work fairly simple - but it can get really boring.
lols really ?
my teacher just ... yeah.
i didn`t really think she could teach well so yeah .. i kinda lost my liking for it .. even though i originally liked the subject =(

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
lols really ?
my teacher just ... yeah.
i didn`t really think she could teach well so yeah .. i kinda lost my liking for it .. even though i originally liked the subject =(
My teacher is pretty good, although she likes to have a lot of discussions about the texts...maybe too many. I do however like it for that fact that it's much more stress free then the adv eng course. I'm the complete opposite when it comes to english

Ext 2 Eng - is my most stress free subject followed by ext eng 1 and then adv eng.

Sharleexx

HSC
Haha, good to see I've sort of brought the topic back =P

Meh. So bored of religion.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:
My teacher is pretty good, although she likes to have a lot of discussions about the texts...maybe too many. I do however like it for that fact that it's much more stress free then the adv eng course. I'm the complete opposite when it comes to english

Ext 2 Eng - is my most stress free subject followed by ext eng 1 and then adv eng.
our teacher walked into class , and said : "right , everyone get your books out and pretend to be doing work. i`m going to sleep"

... LOL , does HSC mean anything ==" ahaha.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
our teacher walked into class , and said : "right , everyone get your books out and pretend to be doing work. i`m going to sleep"

... LOL , does HSC mean anything ==" ahaha.
Better than mine. He seems to enjoy making my friends sound like they're just some lowly sex partners, the bastard -.-

Russdog

russell
HSC
I'd change all my subjects to VET/TAFE courses, not bother about a UAI, and get as many TAFE certificates I could get. If that's possible. All my subjects, apart from Construction, are the fucken worst choice I coulda made.

anderu

HSC
If I could go back I would definately have tried harder!!! ><

damnit!! too late now!! ><!!!!!!!!!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
anderu said:
If I could go back I would definately have tried harder!!! ><

damnit!! too late now!! ><!!!!!!!!!
I think we all would've tried harder. I know i would've. My biggest regret is ever choosing math. General math is just soo fucking boring...no challenge - everything im being taught now, i did in yr 9 & 10. :mad1:

anderu

HSC
I would have definately came first in Maths Phys and Chem =/

huh? if General Maths is too easy you should have moved up to 2 unit and if its so easy you should ace it in the HSC =P

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
anderu said:
I would have definately came first in Maths Phys and Chem =/

huh? if General Maths is too easy you should have moved up to 2 unit and if its so easy you should ace it in the HSC =P
No im happy i've moved down to general because everyone's fucking up 2 unit at my school...and im pretty damn sure i would have too. Math is too time consuming, whether it be 4 unit or gen math...I just dont care for math.

anderu

HSC
yeah Maths is, you gotta practice everyday or you forget it Im screwing up 3u I think =r

if I could go back I would have tried harder and wished that Ive done 4 unit lol

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
anderu said:
yeah Maths is, you gotta practice everyday or you forget it Im screwing up 3u I think =r

if I could go back I would have tried harder and wished that Ive done 4 unit lol
i almost chose 3 unit for yr 11, but didnt in the end. Not a math fun so i knew i should push myself. I did adv math all the way up to year 11 and a few wks into yr 12...i loved calculus, hated the rest...I'm glad i dropped...if i hadn't im sure that i would've done really bad in adv math.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:
No im happy i've moved down to general because everyone's fucking up 2 unit at my school...and im pretty damn sure i would have too. Math is too time consuming, whether it be 4 unit or gen math...I just dont care for math.
yeah maths is time consuming.

friggen everyone at our school is so competitive in terms of maths.
for 2u earlier this year :
a friend and i got 26/28 , and we came 40th / 103 or something.
2 marks was already 40 ranks.
shoot me ><"

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
yeah maths is time consuming.

friggen everyone at our school is so competitive in terms of maths.
for 2u earlier this year :
a friend and i got 26/28 , and we came 40th / 103 or something.
2 marks was already 40 ranks.
shoot me ><"
Lol selective XD

I don't even wanna think what rank I'd come in if I compare my mark with your school's >.>;

Yeah, maths is like sugar: You need to stay in frequent contact it, or your ability will just plummet in an instant. Besides, there's nothing more frustrating than when you know how to solve the question, but you can't actually solve it cos you forgot the formula or something. And there's nothing worse than finding out that you forgot something than during the exam >.<;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)