If you could go to any university in the world where would it be an why? (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

I would probably want to go to Harvard, or possibly Gustavus or UMD which are Uni's in America close to my relatives. Maybe I will someday for an MBA.

In response to the Camebridge thing, my cousin goes to Cambridge doing a phd in pure maths. He seems to be enjoying his time there.

alien

HSC
i would probably go to BYUH due to my friends going there and the fact that it's in hawaii
that or cambridge or oxford

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
natstar said:
Whats a DD?
My 2nd Cousins ex husband in England goes to Oxford. He's a smart arse. I dont really like him.
Hey Nat, I'm rather confuffled by that statement. No offence but is ur cousing gay?...cuz if ur cousing has an EX HUSBAND and ur cousing is a HE, then he must be gay?...:cool:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
No "he" in this case is the 2nd cousins ex husband.

LazyBoy

HSC
so what your going to be like a doctor who doesnt get laid?

But seriously, is that like better then a Doctor of Philosophy? It doesnt sound better, it just sounds more churchy andlame lol.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
NYU - New York City
Cornell - Ithaca, New York State
Mcgill - Montreal - Canada
Boston University - Boston, MA

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
LazyBoy said:
not saying that he isnt a rich daddys boy either. most presidents are. Im just saying that he is intelligent and george w. bush is well.. enough said there.
Again, in comparison of all their known marks (military and otherwise) they're either equal or bush is slightly ahead.
However It's impressive that u can judge people's intelligence by how they speak, their political stance..

0Jade0

HSC
US Air Force Academy- CO.
NYU
and maybe an Ivy League school.... just because

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
I would go to Harvard because of Legally Blonde;), Princeton because of the name and UCLA because it seems fun. I don't know much about any unis outside of Aus so yeh, just basing it on the name.

Lainee

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If there's any chicks doing law that are blonde and seem really dumb i'll make sure to kill them..
What if they're blonde, seem dumb and hot (ala Reese Witherspoon)? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)