If you found out he's with you because of your looks, would you break up? (1 Viewer)

If you found out he's with you because of your looks, would you break up?

• Yes

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sammygrace123

HSC
satcbrady said:
woops i pressed no instead of yes. haha i wouldnt stay with a guy if he was only with me coz of my looks. that would just be horrible. unless i was with him for his...then its okay.

lol kidding.

novembre

HSC
N/A
well if u tell him ur breaking up for that reason then he might make that stupid reason that

"at first..I was really charmed by ur looks. but then, i really fell in love with you, your everything! your personality is amazing..blablabla"

and girls who are in love may try to convince themselves that "it's ok..he really loves me.. and it';s not just my looks!"

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
would depend if looks were the only thing that he liked about me (not that im ever going to have that problem :p)

Evilo

HSC
initial physical attraction usually occurs, but over time a deeper emotional relationship can occur. If it feels fake then it probably is.

Hypothetically if i was going out with a chick - if that had occurred and we had been together for more than a month or so - i would probably break it up. However i'd speak to her seriously first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)