If you get 100% on every internal assessment and 100% in the HSC, does that mean... (1 Viewer)

Lara34

HSC
If you get 100% on every internal assessment and 100% in the HSC, does that mean you rank first in the state? How come for the state rankers they don't show people tied? I'm sure for most subjects- especially maths, there would be heaps of people who tie.

Susu123

HSC
If you get 100% on every internal assessment and 100% in the HSC, does that mean you rank first in the state? How come for the state rankers they don't show people tied? I'm sure for most subjects- especially maths, there would be heaps of people who tie.
someone told me they judge ur handwritings and way u work stuff out to find out whos first

aqwerty13402

HSC
When there is a tie, they do it by random chance. They get a dartboard with all of the students faces, put on a blindfold and then throw a dart. THey then remove that student. THe last student remaining gets the highest equivalent rank. Then the process continues for the next position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)