if you receive a gpa of <5.0 ? (1 Viewer)

Yallaby1

HSC
if you receive a gpa of <5.0 what are the chances that you'll be successfully transfered into another course within the uws (internal transfer)?

Dylanamali

HSC
quite high i think.

what course are you looking at transferring to?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
ah youll prob be able to transfer even with a gpa of less than 5. My friend is doing a comm degree at uws and her gpa is less than 5 and she got offered a place in the law degree for this year at uws.

Yallaby1

HSC
ah youll prob be able to transfer even with a gpa of less than 5. My friend is doing a comm degree at uws and her gpa is less than 5 and she got offered a place in the law degree for this year at uws.
wooow i guess the chances are pretty high then

chinavagina

HSC
i got into an early offer and main round offer to usyd with less than 5 so it would be no problemo

muhahahahahaha

HSC
No my friend didn't get a d average, she got passes and credits in her commerce subjects, applied to transfer into a law. Comm double degree and got accepted for law.
Chinavagina...lol at your username, but what course did you get into usyd for if you don't mind me asking?

chinavagina

HSC
early offer was science/nursing and main round offer was applied science(radiography) which was surprising since atar requirement was 92

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
I've spoken to UWS face to face, if you want to transfer it's a whole years load.
To pick up a second degree e.g. Law would be one semester, they consider GPA and ATAR.

Yallaby1

HSC
I've spoken to UWS face to face, if you want to transfer it's a whole years load.
To pick up a second degree e.g. Law would be one semester, they consider GPA and ATAR.
oh ok thanks for the info

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Don't take my word for it, if you wanna be sure call them because the lady who told me this couldn't calculate 10% of a certain amount.. so.. yeh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)