If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenagenda

HSC
EXTRA15MIN said:
PS - I'm curious why someone in uni would frequent this board. :rolleyes:

first time i've been on in about a year, just had to look when my year 12 friends pointed out such high larious comments as :

"I can tell you go to Ruse. You have a panda display picture (clearly asian) and you are immature enough to joke about this situation and claim you were "taking a poop". This immaturity is indicative of a lack of social skills due to your life, reading over textbooks constantly.

Cool life skills :)"

"Your display picture is a man grabbing a woman from behind.

You are clearly a well-sexed, popular teenager with many close acquaintances."

"The left for filthy communists like you (I'm assuming you are Chinese, not just any old asian)."

anywayss back to finance studying. RUSE GOT EXTRA FIFTEEN MINUTES =D. NIGAH CHOPPPPP haterrzzzzzz =)

shublar

HSC
N/A
blackmage said:
Of course I do. I have Ruse friends bitching to me all the time.
*OH NOES I GOT 15 EXTRA MINUTES IN A STATE WIDE EXAM, SO I CAN SHIT ON THEM IN MARKS, WHAT EVER CAN I POSSIBLY DO*

Wow the pain, the pain buddy. Time to go outside into the real world now.

gregjb

HSC
michael.di.man said:
umm, i do attend ruse, who the fk is powerdry panda guy, you are a fking dickhead wanker, get over yourself, you give ruse a bad name, we're all cool people.

so yeah, get the fk over yourself. In 2 weeks time we'll be too drunk to care, suck it in and fk off
I know you attend Ruse, maybe YOU could enlighten us as to who this panda guy is. He claims he is in your year at Ruse. I know not all Ruse guys are losers like him, a lot of you are nice enough. But people socially retarded like this powerdry guy give you a shocking name.

:::a:::

Un******
HSC
poWerdrY said:
i hope it does. it will be fucking lol seeing their annoying reporters hassling our teachers.i swear, TT and ACA reporters dont know when to stop
ever notice how Today Tonight's acronym is TT

QQ

Flavoursome

HSC
N/A
ok its like 2-3 ruse ppl bragging about it
its not fair to say that all of them are

gregjb

HSC
starf1sh said:
greg, have you actually finished hsc?
More or less, I have Chemistry left, this Thursday, but already have comprehensive notes. This is just a means of entertaining myself after working for a day. I am prepared for Chemistry, if that is what you were suggesting I should be doing instead of following the BoS forums.

starf1sh

HSC
Yep, actually.
That's good then :)
Are you confident that you'll get 100%?

gregjb

HSC
starf1sh said:
Yep, actually.
That's good then :)
Are you confident that you'll get 100%?
Of course not. There are plenty of random questions that could be asked that may throw me off. There are plenty of stupid mistakes I could make along the way in the paper.

I am, however, confident I will get the marks I require.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
gregjb said:
Of course not. There are plenty of random questions that could be asked that may throw me off. There are plenty of stupid mistakes I could make along the way in the paper.

I am, however, confident I will get the marks I require.
BA?

gregjb

HSC
Enobarbus said:
Maybe I don't spend enough time on the internet... But what does BA mean? Are you asking if I wish to do a Bachelor of Art? If so, then no :p

Un******
HSC
LISTEN THE FUCK TO ME:
how could ruse students utilise their ostensible 15 minutes while the fucking lights are out? if the lights are out and that is a serious issue enough to BLIND them rendering them incapable of COMPLETING the test for 15 minutes, how the fuck could they have cheated?

Being cooped up in their bedroom for years must have developed them cat-like eye sight, where they can see and perform extension1 maths in the dark (and quite possibly in their sleep too, one would assume.

but yeah, serious question...what's the answer?

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
:::a::: said:
LISTEN THE FUCK TO ME:
how could ruse students utilise their ostensible 15 minutes while the fucking lights are out? if the lights are out and that is a serious issue enough to BLIND them rendering them incapable of COMPLETING the test for 15 minutes, how the fuck could they have cheated?

Being cooped up in their bedroom for years must have developed them cat-like eye sight, where they can see and perform extension1 maths in the dark (and quite possibly in their sleep too, one would assume.

Um, the exam was done at 9:25am - assuming the room had windows they'd be able to continue.

Un******
HSC
LISTEN THE FUCK TO ME:

gregjb

HSC
LISTEN THE FUCK TO ME:

The lights went out around 9:50 by the BoS official statement. Plenty of natural light at this time, unless they were in a windowless hall. Which we know is a lie, they were in cages, the sunlight could easily get in through the bars.

Un******
HSC
EXTRA15MIN said:

Um, the exam was done at 9:25am - assuming the room had windows they'd be able to continue.

what the fuck? (im not against you, all for you mate) but if this is so, then why would they post-pone the test for a period of 15 mins when they could see perfectly well already without lights? what-the-fucking-fuck.

Un******
HSC
it seems indeed sus that BoS Supervisors would have been advised to cease the writing for 15 minutes while they "turned lighting back on" where they could continue with natural, in fact, writing this on (digital) paper makes it seem incredulous...seriously what the fuck are these people retards?

actually, i think the supervisers must be ex-students from Ruse; socially inept
"omg the lights are off!! :O"
"what should we do?"
"stop writing, they cannot see!"
"but they can already-"
"i said, stop writing."

is it just me or what the fuck.

Last edited:

shublar

HSC
N/A
LISTEN THE FUCK TO ME:

wake up buddy, the maths exam was in the morning, and halls have windows.

starf1sh

HSC
EXTRA15MIN said:

well actually, the hall is quite enclosed during exam time. i.e. all the windows and blinds are closed, so actually, the light doesnt filter in.

haven't you been to the school before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)