If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
listen here you socially inept nerds. No one gives a fuck how well you went in maths.

poWerdrY

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
listen here you socially inept nerds. No one gives a fuck how well you went in maths.
btw, what are all your 15 troll accounts? i wanna give a go at your UAI comp

duy.le

HSC
gregjb said:
You began by calling me bad at 4u and when I mention a raw mark easily exceeding 95 you start turning around and claiming I was attacking you. Congratulations if you do beat me, but you will probably never know.

On that note, if you are so confident you will beat me... Why not post your expected raw mark?
is there really a point in posting up marks as too extent one's ego through the internet? i reckon thats rather sad and there is no way in knowing its correct or not. i would rather let the results speak for themselves.

Zeber

HSC
dont worry, by the time im' in year 12 i will rip you all at maths.

i probably already do.

gregjb

HSC
duy.le said:
is there really a point in posting up marks as too extent one's ego through the internet? i reckon thats rather sad and there is no way in knowing its correct or not. i would rather let the results speak for themselves.
An intelligent reply... I am impressed. Fair enough, I am sorry for attacking you. But you can surely see my point that 15 minutes is a significant time increase on a 2 hour paper. And my situation dictates that 15 minutes would have provided me the opportunity to (possibly) score 100% [possibly due to unforseen stupid mistakes].

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
gregjb said:
I'm not sure why you would bother attacking me here... But congratulations, you are a retard.

Yes I know UAI "starts" at 100, that is to say 100 is the highest mark, and I also know that that means I will probably beat you... Congratulations.
just because ur a dick.

you mean rank =]

BackCountrySnow

HSC
duy.le said:
hay fagget. STFU

duy.le

HSC
poWerdrY said:
nah, they're just making us do it again. i was at our principal's house today, and she told me it would be no biggie. she said she spoke with the head of maths at bos and they'd struck a deal.
oh now that is just bullshit, it is impossible to make a test that is perfectly equal to the one that was set. so that means that there will be more complaints. i dont know what the correct solution to this problem is but i doubt its that. the problem is that u have nothing to compare it to, its not as if u can ask 300 other students (of varing skill) to sit that test to provide a comparison to.

gregjb

HSC
karatekid72 said:
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/media-release/2008/mr-2008-10-30.html

lol you're probably just pissed that you fucked it up ahaha grow up and deal with it
Who was this directed at? If you mean me, clearly if you read my post I feel I have not fucked it up but was frustrated at the thought one school recieved 15 extra minutes. Also, while the BoS official statement may state one thing, my friends at James Ruse state another - I believe my friends over an "official" statement.

redraw

HSC
inter108 said:
I rather worry about your own marks then others.
Their marks have a direct impact on everyone else's.

poWerdrY

HSC
duy.le said:
oh now that is just bullshit, it is impossible to make a test that is perfectly equal to the one that was set. so that means that there will be more complaints. i dont know what the correct solution to this problem is but i doubt its that. the problem is that u have nothing to compare it to, its not as if u can ask 300 other students (of varing skill) to sit that test to provide a comparison to.
that's true. i guess she didnt tell me everything

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
duy.le said:
well i did finish the paper in the sufficient time so i wouldnt of needed the extra time anyways, well maybe other people would have but i personally dont care, so what if they have extra time to check over their already perfect work. im sure most of them were able to finish the paper in time, seriously it was just 3 unit, they are leet mathematicians.

i can clearly see that u either dont do 4 u or just plainly suck cause every minute counts in 4 unit. its about 10 times harder to finish a 4 u paper than it is to finish a 3 u paper.
I don't care about your BAWWWWING about how everyone else is shitter than you. The main problem here is one of equity and fairness - an entire cohort of students shouldn't be receiving special privileges due to invigilators who followed instructions incorrectly - ESPECIALLY when the extra 15 minutes becomes amplified to the detriment of every other 3U kid in the state through the magic of scaling.

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
heybashme said:
lol settle everyone whats done is done
Yeah, except for the marking and moderating of those marks - which we can still influence to rectify the fact that a school was given an extremely substantial unfair advantage.

duy.le

HSC
EXTRA15MIN said:
I don't care about your BAWWWWING about how everyone else is shitter than you. The main problem here is one of equity and fairness - an entire cohort of students shouldn't be receiving special privileges due to invigilators who followed instructions incorrectly - ESPECIALLY when the extra 15 minutes becomes amplified to the detriment of every other 3U kid in the state through the magic of scaling.
yeah i guess u have a point, i retract my initial statement.

blackmage

HSC
poWerdrY said:
just to let yyou know, i dont know anyone from ruse who's dropped more than 2 marks in the 3u exam yet. so, just to rub it in, you just got beaten by 167 people at least. good luck with your UAI
I know a few who have lost more than 2 marks. . .

shublar

HSC
N/A
do you know NOONE in ruse. just go and ask, they got an extra 15 minutes.

Anita8888

HSC
i would just like to say that the situation is unfair and I'm sick of people thinking that they would have beat us anyway, with or without the extra 15 minutes. Its about the principle, about being able to assess each person under the same conditions.
I don't know the solution and i don't think a fair solution exists.
I'd like to thank gregjb for making me laugh so hard i nearly peed and i'd like to ask mr panda icon "powerdry" why you feel the need to compare e-dicks??? Your real life one obviously doesn't do the job. I had this view of Ruse kids, that they were all asian and socially inept, and living close to the school I experienced their lack of social skills first hand on public transport and the like. Well you may have done well in the exam but good luck to you developing communication skills, you need to get your head out of your ass to do that.

Last edited:

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
wtf?
is this a serious thread?
YES. It is serious, and I did ring both the BoS and Ruse about this. And ACA and TT have been notified.

gregjb

HSC
Anita8888 said:
i would just like to say that the situation is unfair and I'm sick of people thinking that they would have beat us anyway, with or without the extra 15 minutes. Its about the principle, about being able to assess each person under the same conditions.
I don't know the solution and i don't think a fair solution exists.
I'd like to thank gregjb for making me laugh so hard i nearly peed and i'd like to ask mr panda icon "powerdry" why you feel the need to compare e-dicks??? Your real life one obviously doesn't do the job. I had this view of Ruse kids, that they were all asian and socially inept, and living close to the school I experienced their lack of social skills first hand on public transport and the like. Well you may have done well in the exam but good luck to you developing communication schools, you need to get your head out your ass to do that.
Thank you :) Somone appreciates this situation for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)