If you were Guaranteed a uni entry... (1 Viewer)

Prepare

HSC
If you were told today you had a guaranteed place in the uni/degree you wanted to do.

would you still study for the HSC?.

dissonance

well, ah...yeah - I have a 'guaranteed place in a uni/degree' that I'd like to do. I'm still studying quite a bit now at least (3 days prior!). I want to feel like I've achived something from high school, and for me a UAI in the 50s just because I've been accepted to uni would be pointless.

Admittedly, I've been accepted to a music uni in America so it'd be nice to have some options here at home in case I decide I actually want to earn some money during my life instead of being a starving muso :D

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
i would just relax and go with the flow
not study hard , just be able to answer the questions a bit
but i am lazy so yeh

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I would still study, not as much as I am now, but I would still do it. Its just that it would seem like the last 13 years which have been building towards the hsc were all for nothing if I didnt do anything.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I can't really study less than I do now... sooo... I guess I'd actually be studying more, because I'd know what I wante to do and then work towards that.

schwang_thang

assif u wud study!

u cud write sum stupid answers in the exam tho...just 2 piss the examiners off...n the thing is they have 2 read it all, so mayb u cud fill up the entire booklets w/ absolute bs stories n insults n stuff while ure at it :D

Jenn

actually id still study.. just not my arse off...

i wouldnt like ppl to ask me what my UAI was and have to say 50something... i would feel like crap..

and i would be interested in what i would get too:cool:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by schwang_thang
assif u wud study!

u cud write sum stupid answers in the exam tho...just 2 piss the examiners off...n the thing is they have 2 read it all, so mayb u cud fill up the entire booklets w/ absolute bs stories n insults n stuff while ure at it :D
:rofl::haha::lol:
thats a good idea :D that way I could properly test out my theory that english is so bullshit you can just come up with some totally irrelevent crap, inventing texts all the way and still get good marks for creativity. I'd like to try that now, but I dont think I want to risk it. anyone want to try for 4 me?? :D

Transcendant

Are you kidding? I made up my related texts 15 minutes before I went into the exams for 2u and 3u English... Especially for the AOS, change, there is no way they can check to see if your related text is legitimant or not.

heh heh heh.. suckers..

T

timbk2

if its too suspicious they can do their research on the "text" and if they cant find any such text. you will get a "0".
Then its up to you to appeal and Prove that it exists

enzi`

but given that they spend anywhere from 2 to 3 minutes marking each paper, do you think they'd bother?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)