If your gf hooks up with another chick, is that considered cheating? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Skittled said:
So by letting them cheat on you, you feel you're less 'good'? Then, by not letting them cheat on you, you feel better? In my opinion that's protecting your pride, not your relationship... Of course, that's not a problem if you openly admit you're only in relationships because they boost your self-esteem. Otherwise, in my opinion, it doesn't hold together.
I think by trying to repair the realtionship, you're grasping at straws. I also think you're only going to be hurt if you are 100% selfless in a relationship by being a doormat.

maddison10

HSC
N/A
i did think this thread was about when is something considered cheating?
not what to do when your partner cheats, can you forgive them or not? etc.

its like if my gf went out and had sex with some random guy without me knowing at all, then obviously i would be very upset and would feel cheated on, im not saying that people should cheat on their partners, they really really shouldnt but surely you people must understand that in a serious relationship where 2 people do trust each other more than anything, that there could be a point where it wouldnt be considered cheating to kiss or have sex with someone else.

surely me being cheated on requires me to feel that i didn't want her to do it, whatever if may have been. I want my girlfriend to have the best life with me but there may be times when we may want other things. eg sexual experiences
im not going to feel cheated on and hold it against her simply because she wants to kiss another girl.
We have barriers and we trust each other that we wont cross them.This trust wasn't there from the start and has built up but now we have this trust and a kiss isnt going to make me feel cheated on, and if it was she wouldnt go out and kiss them.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
it just wont be the same

excuse me as a drink a bottle of red wine and down a packet of sudafed to comfort the pain

</3

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dil myster said:
if your gf ( or bf in some cases ) hooked up with another chick at a party ( whether you were there or not ) for a bit of fun.. would that be considered cheating.. honestly. How far would they have to go before it was classified as cheating?
depends on if you mind.

if she left you for another girl, is she really leaving you?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
bah in the end the joke is on you

i put my real name on the application

im guilty of fraud against my internet persona/mafiaso chieftan

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah i know, im expecting the police to arrest me asap

but in regards to your intentions to stalk me i suggest you join the cia and go from there

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
jezzmo said:
haha as if. the CIA can't even find my BOMB! all that ANTHRAX currently in the PRESIDENTS letter box is still undetected. I can't wait to SODOMISE those UNDERAGE FEMALE wine BOTTLES with my TERRORISM ... i really dont know where i'm going with this.
im just getting paranoid while you say all the keywords that will be flagged on a computer in langley- didnt you watch mission impossible?!?!?!?

but yeah the best way to kill john howard is to stab him while he goes for a jog around milsons point area

true story

HSC
wth @ tjk and jezzmo
OH NO! JEZZMO ISN'T CENSORED BY THE ***S ANYMORE!!!

Anyway, i think i've given enough insight into my own relationships.

The main point that i don't think lots of people understand is that 'cheating' doesn't necessarily mean that you don't care about your partner or that you dont love them anymore... i guess it all comes down to the individual couples.

supergirl

HSC
It's about trusting each other and not living in the moment. Things should be discussed in advance so that boundaries can be drawn.

HSC
To The Boys:

What is the difference between your girlfriend fooling around with another girl and your girlfriend fooling around with another guy? what makes kissing a girl funny and hot, while kissing another guy cheating? she's still getting off on it, and the person giving it to her is not you...

yet being a girl i dont consider kissing another chick as cheating. however i dont know what my boy would think, and i wouldnt want to risk it if he thought it was cheating. conversely (hmm english extension words) i dunno what i would do if he kissed another guy.. would it be cheating.. mayb... i dont know!

HSC
*caramel adele* said:
To The Boys:

What is the difference between your girlfriend fooling around with another girl and your girlfriend fooling around with another guy? what makes kissing a girl funny and hot, while kissing another guy cheating? she's still getting off on it, and the person giving it to her is not you...
No difference in my opinion, I don't think it's hot and funny, and it would bother me just as much as if it were a guy.

*caramel adele* said:
yet being a girl i dont consider kissing another chick as cheating. however i dont know what my boy would think, and i wouldnt want to risk it if he thought it was cheating. conversely (hmm english extension words) i dunno what i would do if he kissed another guy.. would it be cheating.. mayb... i dont know!
So you've just asked "The boys" why they differentiate, then said that you yourself see kissing a male and kissing a female as different? Perhaps those who do view them differently do so for the same reason as you.

Collin

HSC
N/A
It's totally cheating unless it has already been pre-determined as OK from the guy. ANY sexual acts with anybody is cheating unless it's been given the green light. Some chicks just think 'well all guys love lesbian sex so he'll be ok if I go off and mess around with one'.. well unless he's explicitly stated that he's ok with it, you'd be an idiot to assume.

Collin

HSC
N/A
*caramel adele* said:
Nothing, I'd be equally as offended. If the guy isn't OK with it, it doesn't matter WHICH sex you do it with. So don't be such a fool and just assume your guy won't mind, because you'd be surprised at how many guys would be pissed over it.

Random girls kissing = most guys love it (erm.. unless they're gay).
Your own gf in lesbo action = I'm sure alot of guys don't approve.

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Random girls kissing = most guys love it (erm.. unless they're gay).
Personally I just don't see how it's entertaining, I just really don't think kissing is a spectator sport. But then I don't really understand the fascination with lesbians either, so eh.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I dunno, I think sexual acts between random girls are pretty hot (or even female friends). Just that I wouldn't if I caught my gf doing it. Hard to explain. :)

Last edited:

Cass05

HSC
I guess it just comes down to you what and your boyfriend/girlfriend feel comforatble with and what you set as boundaries. I've been with guys in the past before who never had a problem with me kissing other girls as long as they were there, and it was never done because there were any feelings involved, it was simply to get a reaction from them.

My boyfriend now though is the complete opposite. He doesn't care what I've done in the past, the fact that I've kissed girls doesn't bother him, however he never be happy with me getting with another girl, regardless of why or what it meant. And unless he would ever want me to I never would.

olchik

HSC
It's a weird situation.... I wouldn't feel good if my bf hooked up with a guy. I would prefer my bf hooked up with a girl than with a guy:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)