If you're changing schools how do you tell your current school? (1 Viewer)

G

gmail92

hmm okay

So what school are you going to?

Um....

RE: transferring school (or something along the lines of that)

My son/daughter .................... will not be attending............High School next year since he/she has been successful in applying for ...................... High School for year 8/9/10/11/12 in 2009.

Dont forget like the formal letter layout, with like the schools address and your address. End it with like yours sincerely, and a signature.

suzlee

HSC
Oh oopsie, forgot the formal layout!
I already printed it just then :S

Aznmichael92

HSC
ctpengage said:
well procedure for a selective school here i.e. fortstreet
fort street ey? You basically I guess notify your year adviser, deputy in charge and Ms Moxham. She will give you this sheet that you need to get all the head teachers to sign. As in the head teacher responsible for subjects you do. Say Maths, you need to return your textbook and get niven to sign. You must do it by the end of the year. So guess you still got time to do it.

EDIT: This is based on what my school friends did so yea. Generally with anything at fort street, you need to notify year adviser which is Ms Harper in this case as Hart is doing something else. Think he is acting creative arts teacher. Then its Mr Osland for your deputy. He may not want it but still give it to him. Ms Moxham is mandatory. She needs to know absolutely everything like if you goin on holiday and stuff.

Last edited:

victoria10

HSC
I go to a Cromer Campus and I am leaving for a senior campus next year.
At most high schools you have to "sign-out", which usually means you get a sign-out sheet from your front office and you take it around to all your teachers and they sign it and yeah.

but thats what they do at my school.
all are different though.

ixsamanthaxi

HSC
i got in a fight with my yr co-ordinator and told her to go f*#k herself that pretty much sealed the deal LOL

victoria10

HSC
thats anyother way too go as well.
my year advisor's a bitch though.
lol.

studentcheese

HSC
Yeah, you'll need to get this sheet and have every head teacher from every department sign their signature. It's also very annoying because before you get the Library signature, you need the Maths signature. In the end, the principal and year adviser sign it.

I think your parents also have to attend a interview with the principal regarding your reasons for transferring. Also, if it's leaving to another selective school, you need a transfer certificate.

ape.lauren

HSC
i changed from a selective high school at the end of year 10 to a regular public school- which so far has been a move for the better!

tell the school asap so they can get someone from the waiting list in!

^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)