If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (2 Viewers)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Argonaut said:
Haven't lost it yet ... and I don't intend to any time soon either.

You wouldn't be able to if you tried......

I was 15, she was 16. I should sue for statutory rape

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
I know him and his superior attitude well enough from this board. The comments along the lines of "you sex minded teenagers are immature and beneath me" really shit me. I mean, if you don't want to have sex before marriage, or not do it at all, i dont care. Personal choice. Notice I didn't say anything about the 2 other ppl who said they are waiting for marriage. I respect the personal lifestyle decision they make, because they have made it without passing judgement or trying to preach about why they are right and I am wrong.

Our friend Argonaut however feels the need to make comment about other people's lifestyle decisions and therefore does not deserve his opinions to be respected, due to the disrespect he shows other people's.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Cactus said:
Our friend Argonaut however feels the need to make comment about other people's lifestyle decisions and therefore does not deserve his opinions to be respected, due to the disrespect he shows other people's.

No offence Cactus, but he didn't criticise anyone, but merely stated his own opinion and his own values imposed on himself, like everyone else has.....

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Argonaut said:
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, Cactus ... or did you think you were the only one who could do that? And you're being hypocritical - accusing me of commenting on other people's choices when you go ahead and say that I "probably couldn't lose it even if I tried" (or something similar). So meh *clicks Ignore Button*

Read my post. I said people are entitled to opinions, so long as they respect other's. You don't respect other people's opinions so you don't deserve respect. The fact that you have put me on ignore just highlights that you DON'T respect other's opinions, in fact that they in some way threaten you.

Last edited:

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
No offence Cactus, but he didn't criticise anyone, but merely stated his own opinion and his own values imposed on himself, like everyone else has.....

Not talking about in this thread, im talking about in previous arguments. It's funny Argonaut seems to pop up in all the sex-related thread preaching his no sex values. For someone who doesn't value sex its strange he would pop up in these threads so often.

His prev. comment went along the lines that all us 'sex minded teenagers' should stop thinking with our dicks because we were entertaining the thought of getting laid on schoolies

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
AsyLum said:
want to swap ?
Got a freebie when she took your virginity?

I was 16, and it went a little something like :

Her : Nobody's home.

Me : I noticed

*5 Minutes Later*

Her : Mm :/

Me : mM :/

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
The respectful response would have been "I personally don't think that sex is a big deal and I'm not planning on doing it at schoolies." Not that sex-minded teens need to keep it in their pants. See the difference, one is saying how it relates to YOU the other one is you telling US what we 'should' do.

I stick by my original comments. I doubt you could get laid if you tried. Yeah man, chicks will dig it when you give them rep. Get a life or something resembling it

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Argonaut said:
You weren't "entertaining," you were trying to reassure each other that it would happen. Go back and read it again - you'll notice that I wasn't telling you off I was just pointing out that we can be rather narrow-minded at times. And thinking with your dick will get you nowhere fast.

I wasn't even involved in the thread cos personally, I agree. Im not going to schoolies to get laid. I actually think it's funny that ppl think that way, but I'm not 'telling them off' as you put it, because it's up to them if they want to think narrow mindedly or not. I mean, I feel almost like maybe you should keep away from comments about how sex gets you nowhere, seeing as you have never done it. Maybe it doesnt get you anywhere, but its still fun........If ppl want to do it then let them, it doesnt mean you have to.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I hadn't hit puberty at 11, not the obvious physical aspects...

when do guys hit puberty again?
It's later for guys isnt it?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im just interested in who AJ allegedly thinks he lost it to at 11--certainly not another 11 year old, most 11 year old's hips haven't spread enough to physically have sex.

django_

HSC
k i havent been bothered reading all wats going on between cactus and argonaut but i gotta support cactus...ahh seems like such an openminded and intelligent individual :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)