If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
sunsettah said:
um i can honestly say i don't judge people like that at all =/
So if you saw a fat person eating lots of greasy food you wouldnt assume that they were fat because they ate lots of greasy food?

boris

Banned
HSC
sunsettah said:
I really don't bother thinking negative things about strangers really... each to their own I guess...

Nothing wrong with psychoanalysing people if it gets you off... just don't expect to be right all the time lol

Yeah pretty sure the whole photo thing is silly... I mean knowing myself.. I had bright green shorts on and when Missy took that photo of me we were dancing to Aqua and just about to go walk my dads dog...

Lol isn't the idea of 'emo' a collective noun for people who dress in black, have ridiculous side fringes, listen to depressive music etc etc? =]

I don't really do or have any of those qualities, so 'emo bitch' is really just making you look stupid.

Just politely retorting to the accusation is all... I have nothing against people who like labelling themselves or whatever...
typical emo response

boris

Banned
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Boris: She is telling you honestly about this. Just becareful about it.
What is she telling me matt?

chamelia

HSC
But she totally does look emo. Everything has a surface appearance - you do not have to be 'judgemental' person to see that. It's just bleeding (scuse the pun) obvious.

Maybe Boris was just sending her a polite warning that her appearance may not portray her the way she would like. Hows that for a positive fucking spin on things?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sunsettah said:
um i can honestly say i don't judge people like that at all =/

yes you do, everybody does. It's simple psychology, we cannot help but use mental shortcuts to think and stereotyping just happens to be one of the most common mental shortcuts so shut the fuck up and die.

unless you, a young girl, possesses some sort of level of enlightenment that no one else does?

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
chamelia said:
But she totally does look emo. Everything has a surface appearance - you do not have to be 'judgemental' person to see that. It's just bleeding (scuse the pun) obvious.

Maybe Boris was just sending her a polite warning that her appearance may not portray her the way she would like. Hows that for a positive fucking spin on things?
Nope, i was totally just being a cunt lol

boris

Banned
HSC
chamelia said:
Hahahaa. I know I just wanted to make things all pretty up round here.
this is L&R, your good deeds will not help this place, its too far gone

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
sunsettah said:
I really don't bother thinking negative things about strangers really... each to their own I guess...

Nothing wrong with psychoanalysing people if it gets you off... just don't expect to be right all the time lol

Yeah pretty sure the whole photo thing is silly... I mean knowing myself.. I had bright green shorts on and when Missy took that photo of me we were dancing to Aqua and just about to go walk my dads dog...

Lol isn't the idea of 'emo' a collective noun for people who dress in black, have ridiculous side fringes, listen to depressive music etc etc? =]

I don't really do or have any of those qualities, so 'emo bitch' is really just making you look stupid.

Just politely retorting to the accusation is all... I have nothing against people who like labelling themselves or whatever...
tumbawumba
how are ya
hahaha bogan

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
sunsettah said:
yeah another stupid idiotic response. feel big sitting behind a computer?

i moved here 13 months ago from sydney lol but yeah.. good one.. fuck head.

fuck your stupid human psychological crap, you're not 'all knowing'

I really, honestly don't judge people by the way they look even if they want me to. Get the fuck over it.
haha i'm just saying, people from tumbarumba are either sluts, emo's or bogans lol

by the way your talking it sounds like you fit into all three :)

XPac2

HSC
Lol still a virgin :mad1: but meh only 16 so still got time lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)