If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

ilovesmiles

Originally posted by asha_ramirez
Err yes I've tried it, so I will now knock it... I think that I can have an opinion on said religion because I have been brought up as said religion. And I disagree with it. I'm not being mean or anything, but just because I don't agree with it doesn't mean I haven't tried it. I have, and I still think it is BS.
yea sure u can have ure opinion in this n stuff..
but im just saying..
when you pray you cant expect it to happen straight away in a blink of an eye or sumthing~~
and plus, you gotta have full faith in what you pray for ...

well i guess this isnt really gunna go anywer..
im still gunna think what i wanna think and you, the same..
hehe
so... yes, neway

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by ilovesmiles
yea sure u can have ure opinion in this n stuff..
but im just saying..
when you pray you cant expect it to happen straight away in a blink of an eye or sumthing~~
and plus, you gotta have full faith in what you pray for ...

well i guess this isnt really gunna go anywer..
im still gunna think what i wanna think and you, the same..
hehe
so... yes, neway
Yes, difference of opinions, I don't pray anymore, and I haven't done for many years. But different experiences lead to the opinions we form about everything, including religion. And I'm glad that you can still have faith, even if i don't. :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babygirrl **HoOchie**
i was 14 and extremely stupid..i underestimated it, and failed to realise that guys are full of shit n will say anything to get u in2 bed...ah JUST DIE!!
:rofl:

didnt they teach that at girl school or something ??? :p
Originally posted by Panda Bear
awwwww sorry caitlin :shy:

i know you're a good girl :uhhuh:
katorin is a sex magnet :uhhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:

1985guy

HSC
i am a catholic but personally i dont think that people our age are ready to have sex, so i think it probably would be better to wait for marriage. Also there are so many risks with premarital sex, i would really hate my 14yo cousin to be pregnant, If u are not ready to be a parent, should u be having sex?
im not exactly 100% sure of my arguement but ive noticed that the less i think about sex the more human i feel.
theres also the idea that after someone has sex for the first time, they have become a 'man' or a 'woman'. Shouldnt we become 'men' or 'women' before we have start to have sex?
and i dont view people who have had sex as being any different, bcos i dont think of sex as being such a vital part of our lives

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i was brought up catholic too, and so i have the sentimental "no sex before marriage" beliefs drilled into me, but i think that if you've ben with a person for a while, and u truly love them, then its ok, its a personal choice. i lost mine at 19, after being with a guy (who was previously a really good friend) for 6 months, but i'd known him for ages, and i love him. in reality, if we ever got married, it wouldnt be for another 4 years at least, and i dont think either of us could have waited that long.

so i think sex before marriage is fine as long as you are doing it for the right reasons - ie you love your parter and want to express it in the physical sense - and not just because you feel pressured to etc.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by 1985guy
iim not exactly 100% sure of my arguement but ive noticed that the less i think about sex the more human i feel.

and i dont view people who have had sex as being any different, bcos i dont think of sex as being such a vital part of our lives
?

But it is one of the most natural functions of being human. Are you trying to distinguish between people and animals here?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
12 year old sex = wrong
That is scary. Have you ever seen those talkshows on Arena? Jenny Jones, Maury Povich? They get shitloads of 12-14 year old chicks who are having sex and putting out, it's fucking retarded.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
12 year old sex = wrong
Originally posted by Loz#1
That is scary. Have you ever seen those talkshows on Arena? Jenny Jones, Maury Povich? They get shitloads of 12-14 year old chicks who are having sex and putting out, it's fucking retarded.
Frankly its scary. And I am sure you'll find that they are all with much older men.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
Frankly its scary. And I am sure you'll find that they are all with much older men.
Yep, they do. Which makes the men very sick.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
way to make sweeping generalisations :rolleyes:
ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.... :p....

i lost my virginity to a tree... it was bad :( but that's how truly-in-bliss came about.... i created her by doing a tree... eep!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
12 year old sex = wrong
indeed. my sister just turned thirteen and i am so worried about her. even though i was only a year and a bit older than her when i got a boyfriend... but yeah, i'm just really protective of her.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by 1985guy
If u are not ready to be a parent, should u be having sex?
we're humans, sex isnt totally about procreation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)