• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (3 Viewers)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
or a little kid thinking its a lollypop....

dani

im 18 in 37 days and still a virgin. although i have heaps of respect for people who decide to wait til after theyre married, but i probably wouldnt. its made easier by my upbringings, being a macedonian orthodox..ian.. person.. i was taught all these old fashioned morals and values.

im scared for my 14 year old sister, who has a friend (a 12 year old) talking to her about planning to sleep with her boyfriend of 3 months. if shes got these kinds of friends influencing her, i dont wanna know how shes gonna turn out :(

meanwhile.. my hormones are racing at the speed of light and it looks like the fruit shops gonna make a big sale on cucumbers pretty soon :p

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
dani said:
meanwhile.. my hormones are racing at the speed of light and it looks like the fruit shops gonna make a big sale on cucumbers pretty soon :p
YE GODS!!!!!!!!!!

BabySilver

HSC
i guess in a way it is, more the fact that it was around the same time i found out the only effect pot had on me was to make me extreemly horney, and hey he was there & ready he wasn't going to stop me, even though i regretted it in the morning.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
oh...

hmm forcing someone = incredibly fucked, and that person should be beaten with a 9 foot pole

BabySilver

HSC
ihe didn't force me, just didn't stop me when I was overcome with the need to do it, not that I was in a state of mind to make such a choice.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
dani said:
im scared for my 14 year old sister, who has a friend (a 12 year old) talking to her about planning to sleep with her boyfriend of 3 months. if shes got these kinds of friends influencing her, i dont wanna know how shes gonna turn out :(
that is wrong on so many levels... 12 is way way way too young. but just because her friends are having sex young, doesnt necessarily mean she will be influenced by them, it might have the opposite effect and make her want to wait a while. Maybe you should talk to her about it though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)