If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

long jetty

Banned
HSC
Re: when did you lose your virginity?

asha_ramirez said:
a·dul·ter·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-dlt-r, -tr)
n. pl. a·dul·ter·ies
Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a partner other than the lawful spouse.

I see what you mean, but no sex before marriage is stretching it a bit. But if you are that strictly religious then that's fine because that's what you believe...

But it is the 21st century and hiding behind outdated social standards might limit your experiences. I'm not being mean, I'm just saying...
Sex before marriage is a sin, although it's not a commandment.

Here are some verses to back it up.

Fornification is defined as "[SIZE=-1]Sexual intercourse between two unmarried people."[/SIZE]

Act 15:19, 20 "Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood."

Act 15:29 "That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well."

Rom 1:28-32 "And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

1Cr 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Gal 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Th 4:3-5 "For this is the will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; Not in the lust of concupiscence..."

And yes I am remaining a Virgin until Marriage. I'm 16 at the moment.

long jetty

Banned
HSC

Oh, no problem, really :)

I was just annoyed when people started saying that us Christians are obeying false commands or stretching the truth when we saved our selves.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

long jetty said:
Oh, no problem, really :)

I was just annoyed when people started saying that us Christians are obeying false commands or stretching the truth when we saved our selves.
oh please, just stop.

the thread title asks "when did you lose your virginity?", not if you are planning on saving yourself until marriage or not. there are plenty of threads that debate biblical issues, so find them and go crazy writing all the bible passages you can find.

i'm have no problem with christians, i think they are disciplined and comitted to something outside of themselves, which i find commendable.

but dont shove your beliefs in my face, i had enough of it at school.

long jetty

Banned
HSC

AlleyCat said:
the thread title asks "when did you lose your virginity?", not if you are planning on saving yourself until marriage or not. .
sped_kid01 said:
If you are a virgin, then please state your age and "virgin"...or anything similar.

Cheers! :) :) :)
Or anything similar, why not tell him im saving till marriage and why?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A

AlleyCat said:
BUT ITs TOTALLY OFF TOPIC!
AND NO ONE CARES!
i wasnt talkin to u there ;) i was replying to long jetty,
anyway who cares indeed, they go off topic anyway so what's the point in bragging about it m'dear

robo-andie

HSC

mr_brightside said:
Best present eva!!!11

oh and I was 17.
nah... not really... I thought it would be, but afterwards, my belief that santa doesn't exist was confirmed..

Andy to Santa said:
Dear Santa,

I would like to have sex two days before Christmas. I would like this sex to be really awesome and totally mind blowing.

Thankyou in advance
Faithfully,
Andy
What a sad moment in my life....

HSC

im awaiting until marriage because of religious reasons, but at hte same time i respect peoples opinion to do whatever they want. each to his own!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)