Il Divo Live! (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Okay...did anybody on BoS just see Il Divo last night (or the night before?)

How Good Were They?

I wish I'd been naughty and taken a video camera :( :headbang: :( because I wanna see them all over again!

Thank god they sang Regressa A Mi at the very end...if they didn't I'd have been sad...And Everytime I Look At You! How cute were they on their 4 matching bar stools?!? As for the second album my personal favourite is Por Que Tu M'aimes Encore and that was done really well...what else...well Unchained Melody had a very odd music video in the background?!? I would much rather have perved on Seb and Carlos some more. Now Siempre is not my favourite album but Without You really took my breath away!! And of course..."We'll see you again...someday, somehow, Somewhere!" Heck I hope they come back to Sydney soon...they're doing Brisbane for Valentines Day I think...

(Last time the boys came I had an assessment too close - so up till now I've only been listening to their CDs - and I have to say these are the only band whom I would rather watch live than just stick to CDs...)

I have now officially found an outlet for my fandom once the Harry Potter book series ends :D Apologies ahead for my atrocious spelling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)