il sistema scolastico italiano (1 Viewer)

1985guy

HSC
Dobbiamo sapere del sistema scolastico italiano per il corso di Continuers?
come: ci sono i licei e se si boccia piu' di 3 materie si deve ripetere tutto l'anno.
Forse nel esame orale l'esaminatore puo' chierderci 'cosa pensi del sistema scolastico in italia?'?

s2ophie

HSC
They wouldn't ask a question like that in the exam unless you had shown a great ability and if you would be able to answer it. Remember it is about your personal world so the first column of the syllabus. So i think the chances of them asking that is pretty much zilch

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
s2ophie's back!

yeah but i think they could still ask about the school system. in speaking, if you bring it up they will ask it e.g. if you say you went to italy and went to school there, they will most probably ask what you thought of it. if you don't mention it they won't ask it as a leading question or anything. unless you show great ability as s2ophie said

1985guy

HSC
Non e' una parte del nostro corso.
se si vuole i voti migliori, si avrebbe qualcosa da dire del sistema scolastico italiano.

Last edited:

Kakie

MOVIMENTO FM 98.5 wed 5-6 con Stefanoe Nerida(ASCOLTATEMI qualche volte!!) e il sbato 6-7pm con MR C e Domenico, Ciccio e il suo donkey! e Cathy.

LA DOLCE VITA 88.1 THurs...times hanno cambiato da quelli listed...vi faro` sapere quando ne sapesse io...

ciao Sophie...hai l'indirizzo email di francesco? can u mandamilo? x (PER) favore? l'ho perso il miO!!
un bacio a tutti (nn un bacio...) baci a tutti
KATE

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
s2ophie's back!

yeah but i think they could still ask about the school system. in speaking, if you bring it up they will ask it e.g. if you say you went to italy and went to school there, they will most probably ask what you thought of it. if you don't mention it they won't ask it as a leading question or anything. unless you show great ability as s2ophie said

yeah but i'm not back permanently... i never have any time to go on here anymore and also at uni its so expensive to use the internet so i try to resist the temptation...you're clearly still quite addicted iambored!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
yeah but i'm not back permanently... i never have any time to go on here anymore and also at uni its so expensive to use the internet so i try to resist the temptation...you're clearly still quite addicted iambored!
lol yes addicted, if i had to pay though i wouldn't be on here, it's all relative to what i'm *supposed* to be doing (e.g. studying = bos for half the time)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)