I'll be seeing YOU next year. (2 Viewers)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
honky tonk said:
Congrats!
Welcome to UNCLE, I hope you like Subway. :)

is there actually gonna be a subway on campus? like in the hunter building or something?

(overpriced crap but still...)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
jenni_k said:
B of Teaching/ B of physical education... yay... any1 else?

does any1 know when we get the accommadation offers? i know they tell u either way but has any1 who got an offer been accepted?

soon i would imagine, there are sorting out returners first, i would imagine within a week or two

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
nobbles said:
You'd think they would have stress-tested the server before letting hundreds (thousands?) of people onto it.
Wait til you discover the joys of trying to access your exam results at the same time as 20000 other people.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Bob.J said:
is there actually gonna be a subway on campus? like in the hunter building or something?

(overpriced crap but still...)
I've heard they're in the initial stages of it. I don't see why they wouldn't do it, they'd probably make a fortune.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was in the Hunter Building today, and theres no sign of it.

So I'm guessing if it is true, it must be on Shortland side (I was too scared of being attacked by enthusiastic little first years exploring the uni to go for a hike and see whats happenning on that side)

rific

HSC
I'm sure the enthusiasm will last until, oh, maybe even 3 weeks into semester? Can't wait to see all the maps floating around again, always a highlight. I have to go into uni soonish... I wonder who'll be more enthusiastic, the 1st years, or the mozzies?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I was in the Hunter Building today, and theres no sign of it.
I was at Shortland today and there weren't any obvious signs, just massive construction at the union which doesn't look like it'll finish any time soon.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
but are we even getting subway? i think it started as everyone saying we'd get shops LIKE subway..and then everyone said it so much that it seemed to become that we'll GET a subway..

charlichanel

HSC
sorry to take things off the topic of subway :p lol..but i got into social science @ callaghan, my 2nd pref...wanted communications but just missed out! i'm so jealous of the ppl that got in! does anyone do social science/know someone who does? what's it like?

_fortunes_fool

HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
darn you! what was the UAI for that? (i havent got the paper yet. lazy!)
88.38. I only just scraped in. With my four bonus points, my UAI was 88.60

nobbles

El Nombre
HSC
mrbassman said:
and you BAs should be more careful with how you speak to engineers coz you will be the ones serving our meals in 5 years :p
At least we'll be serving your meal with some knowledge of whether or not the meal is actually there philosophically, or I could just start yelling at you in Chinese...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
can there please be an engineers keg party early in the semester... i need to hook up

UGFighter

HSC
PrincessSJ said:
can there please be an engineers keg party early in the semester... i need to hook up
LOL! Such class.

Not quite as much class as hooking up over coffee or something, but close. ;)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
AGM will be 1st week of march :D we will be glad to have you, and bring friends. the more people that come to the first one, the more kegs we can have at the other events

HSC
thanks for the answer about BComm. I only got 74.75 even with bonus points. i did well for a BA (70) but ill have to work my ass off to get a credit average so i can transfer. im NOT doing 2 years of a BA....are there raucus partays at UNCLE?

jenni_k

HSC
hey,

just in case any1 is curious, i rang Evatt office and they said that college offers will be released from the 23rd onwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)