I'll Call Back But Never Did (1 Viewer)

madabtu

HSC
Hi,

Around last year in December, a lady called me about a job I applied for.

It was St George bank, she gave me a phone interview and everything,

And in the end, she said I was successful for the job and that I will be starting on the 9th January 2006, which it said on the advertisement at seek.com

Anyways, I contacted her before the start date and asked for some information, like what time I start training and stuff like that.

All of a sudden, she acts as if she doesn't know me at all.

Like "I haven't interviewed you before..? When?"

And she told me she would check up and call me again.

And she never called me back.

Is there anything I can do to bust this bitch? Has it happened to anyone before?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
u sure it was the same lady you talked to , then u called back.

i had sometihng similar. They called me up and sais , we want to have an interview with you, and the lady said she'll call me back about the details, and never did. i called back and they said they found a person for the job already

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
usually when you get a phone interview, and they say they'll call you back and dont, it means you didnt get the job. im not to sure but i doubt any company out there would just give out a job based on an interview over the phone. you was probably just saying you got the job to hang up the phone on you.

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
yeah that happened to me, i applied for a telstra job, went through the whole assessment procdure, spent a day in sydney, spent money getting passport size i.d photographs and etc,

they rang and said i was accepted, but i asked if she could ring in 20 minutes...ha! never heard of her again, i left heaps of messages too.

It was 20 dollars an hour so i was spewing too

yeah just like the above said, YOU ring them back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)