ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS .. thoughts and opinions? (1 Viewer)

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?

• Grant them visas

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Don't grant them visas

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Put them in detention centres and teach them a lesson

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • The old Howard way -- SEND THEM BACK!

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lentern

HSC
I prefer someone from Ethiopia who's been waiting in a refugee camp for years just to get accepted to live in a better country than these scumbags, who have enough money to wait and come here legally, plus they're already breaking the law by entering into our borders illegally, protesting and all these stupid hunger strikes just to gain some sort of deal.

Think of the poor African children that's currently waiting in refugee camps, just think of them even they couldn't afford such money that these scumbags have.
Go back and read what I said again.

redmayne

HSC
The funniest thing is that chickypie is not a troll.
Also multiple choice boxes for the poll, hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I wonder if she realises just how dumb she is.

Oh damn, ad hom.

Forgiveness, please. I take it all back.

Last edited:

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
Not really, he was obviously talking about the "sovereignty" of nation states, which relies of threats of force, and brainwashing people with these ridiculous symbols.

If you want to talk about individual sovereignty, which is totally incompatible with the sovereignty of nation states, that's another story.
Interesting. And your preference for social organisation (or disorganisation) would be the state of nature?

Last edited:

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
Interesting. And your preference for social organisation (or disorganisation) would be the state of nature?
We live in the state of nature now where the destruction of the planet is constantly threatened by oversized, corrupt, evil governments armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons.

Where self righteous democracies go traipsing all around the world murdering civilians based on deliberately manufactured lies.

There is no "social organisation," its an illusion. They're schemers trying to control their little worlds.

We would be much better of with individual sovereignty and private security firms which we choose to support voluntarily providing us with protection.

badquinton304

HSC
I prefer someone from Ethiopia who's been waiting in a refugee camp for years just to get accepted to live in a better country than these scumbags, who have enough money to wait and come here legally, plus they're already breaking the law by entering into our borders illegally, protesting and all these stupid hunger strikes just to gain some sort of deal.

Think of the poor African children that's currently waiting in refugee camps, just think of them even they couldn't afford such money that these scumbags have.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... refugee status is given to people who cannot live in their own country due to war, conflict, genocide, etc.
Its not granted because someone is too poor, they have aid for that.

HSC
N/A
We live in the state of nature now where the destruction of the planet is constantly threatened by oversized, corrupt, evil governments armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons.

Where self righteous democracies go traipsing all around the world murdering civilians based on deliberately manufactured lies.

There is no "social organisation," its an illusion. They're schemers trying to control their little worlds.

We would be much better of with individual sovereignty and private security firms which we choose to support voluntarily providing us with protection.
you ancap mother fucker!!!

HSC
N/A
One thing, Australia will NEVER get invaded, even if it did, America would help out.
Second, If Australia loses the War, Australia is a shit country. I certainly think that these illegal immigrants are living off our tax money and they are stupid people who can't be bothered to work hard to get a good job, unless they are really hard working people as they deserve it.

By the way, Australia's welfare is too good, its like communism where people get money even though u dun work, and therefore people dun work more and the unemployment rate rises to heaven. If these people keep coming, they are just going to ruin our country's economy because money going out but not coming in.

Third thing, why can't the FUCKING UNITED NATIONS DO ANYTHING TO STOP CIVIL WAR AND THIS SHIT? UNITED NATIONS IS JUST A SHIT ORGANISATION THAT HIGHLY BOASTS ITS SUPER POTENTIAL OF MAKING PEACE WHEN ITS JUST A CRAP THAT CAN SAY BUT CANNOT DO.

Fourth thing - Australia's Police IS SHIT and the GOVERNMENT is shit too. AND THIS DIGITAL REVOLUTION is SHIT TOO. TAX IS SHIT, PRICES IN AUSTRALIA IS SHIT AND PEOPLE ARE SHIT TOO, EVEN CHINA IS GOING AHEAD OF AUSTRALIA IN TERMS OF KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY, and people getting richer than Australia although it is so called 'communist' when it is now near capitalist

LAST - REFUGEES ARE DUMB IDIOTS THAT THINK AUSTRALIA IS GOOD BUT THEY BETTER OFF GO TO HONG KONG WHERE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT UNLIKE THIS SHIT COUNTRY. (only thing good about here is scenes, but POLLUTION is on the rise, and therefore nothing in Australia will be outstanding.
suck my muslim cock

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Waltzing the Tamils, Waltzing the Tamils, who r gonna take a chuck of Australia's wealth and steal the jumbuck which belongs to us Aussie citizens, by god what kind of country has Australia become, not the one that I grew up to love and to be proud of . I mean just go to our beloved Sydney, it's not ours anymore is it.

Last edited:

CecilyMare

HSC
People are being just plain selfish. Yes, kindergarten language for kindergarten behavior from our Australians. They're only such a little small speck in the sea, it will hardly affect our economy let alone affect it at all.

We immorally stole the whole of Australia from Aborigines almost a century ago, and now we are immorally barricading them from even stepping foot into Australia. And then we put the 'illegal' label on it just to make it seem less immoral. Where has the 'fair go' gone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)