Illness misadventure (1 Viewer)

matt_ryanx

HSC
I’m pretty scared atm, I have a question that I really need answering. During the Maths general 2 exam I started vomiting in the bathroom the supervisor upstairs was notified although they sent me to special provisions to finish the exam, I was feeling extremely sick in which the supervisor downstairs wrote that I did the rest of the exam solidly(in which I just did not), I went to the doctors and he told me that I had gastro enteritis( An intestinal infection marked by diarrhoea, cramps, nausea, vomiting and fever.)

what are he chances of my application being accepted since the supervisorin special provisions wrote I worked solidly despite the doctor stating I had gastro enterities.PLEASE REPLY I’M LOSING MY MIND.

_rakelt

HSC
I have no idea - hopefully it was. You could call them up and ask to confirmed. Also, why didn't you organise this earlier? Atar comes out next week and your worrying NOW..??

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I have no idea - hopefully it was. You could call them up and ask to confirmed. Also, why didn't you organise this earlier? Atar comes out next week and your worrying NOW..??
This

Just hope for the best. It's way too late to do anything about it now. I would be inclined to say it probably has a decent chance because it seem whatever happened was serious.

Last edited:

matt_ryanx

HSC
This

Just hope for the best. It's way too late to do anything about it now. I would be inclined to say it probably has a decent chance because it seem whatever happened was serious.
I talked to my year coordinator and he said that all the evidence I provided should allow it to be accepted. But since they asked the special provisions supervisor to write a comment instead of the main supervisor upstairs, I’m just not so confident as she wrote I worked solidly.

matt_ryanx

HSC
This

how seriously do they weight a supervisors comment? or do they mainly focus on the doctors comments.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
how seriously do they weight a supervisors comment? or do they mainly focus on the doctors comments.
I mean a doctor obviously knows more than a Hsc supervisor so I would be inclined to say that the doctors comment probably has more weight but this is just an educated guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)