• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

im desperate to go to uni (1 Viewer)

spythan

HSC
N/A
and can u guys predict my UAI? pls (in your opinions)

English Advanced: 75% (Rank: 9/45)
English Extension 1: 80% (Rank: 4/5)
Mathematics: 71% (Rank: 10/70)
Physics: 59% (Rank: 6/30)
Chemistry: 52% (Rank: 8/30)
Business Studies: 78% (Rank: 6/30(

thanks for all your positive comments! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

uneducated02017

HSC
This chick i knew had heaps high scores and thort she was going to get a really good UAI but she was wrong.... So i think its fair to say you cant predict these things. :)

DON'T PANIC

HSC
judging by the spelling you guys are exhibiting, nobody here's going to uni. Unless you're doing it on purpose, which means you're quite gay. You'll be alright. Study, study, study!
inspirational speech, etc.

DON'T PANIC

HSC
spythan said:
and can u guys predict my UAI? pls (in your opinions)

English Advanced: 75% (Rank: 9/45)
English Extension 1: 80% (Rank: 4/5)
Mathematics: 71% (Rank: 10/70)
Physics: 59% (Rank: 6/30)
Chemistry: 52% (Rank: 8/30)
Business Studies: 78% (Rank: 6/30(

thanks for all your positive comments! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
no, these guys aren't positive, they're evil bastards! Bugger off, slime suckers! She'll be alright!
Of course if you don't get to uni straight, you can always do a menial course then move over. You could easily get into something crappy. DOn't listen to them! AHAHAAH!

T

Testpilot

DON'T PANIC said:
judging by the spelling you guys are exhibiting, nobody here's going to uni. Unless you're doing it on purpose, which means you're quite gay. You'll be alright. Study, study, study!
inspirational speech, etc.
What exactly did I spell incorrectly?

Also you should use proper English when criticising other people's writing abilities. I'm confident that people who misspell on purpose are neither homosexual or happy. Perhaps you may benefit from a dictionary, or failing that, a brain. And yes at least two members of this thread are currently studying a university degree.

Last edited by a moderator:

uneducated02017

HSC
I agree with Testpilot. You shouldn't be judgemental when you've just proven to everyone that you cannot grasp the english language correctly. :rofl:

T

Testpilot

Honestly why do girls see the need to write in pink? It's like a form of marking their territory. By now at age 18, I've come to the understanding that the word 'female' means that they are the opposite gender to me. I really don't need extra visual aids that burn my retinae.

murphj

HSC
Get the fuck over it guys - a few spelling/grammar mistakes have no relevance to the topic ffs. The person wanted to know what UAI they might receive, so post elsewhere if you're not going to give them that answer.

Try SAM to check, I'd say it'd be maybe low 60s or so, but if you get physics and chemistry up into the 70s then you'd have a good chance of getting around 70s to 80s.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
im predicting mid 60s - 70 at most using my uai machine

SAM was off by me for .50 so I got 99.5

DON'T PANIC

HSC
uneducated02017 said:
I agree with Testpilot. You shouldn't be judgemental when you've just proven to everyone that you cannot grasp the english language correctly. :rofl:
Actually, it was me being judgemental, not the guy quoted by the other guy. The other guy was actually confirming my initial accusation to cease the sillyness. And 'gay' wasn't used to mean either homosexual or happy (a meaning which, although in the dictionary, is dead), I was using it to mean silly, in a gangsta way, a meaning probably adapted from the gangsta belief that homosexual people are silly. I'm not sure. Anyway, I wasn't really, being accusatory (which I aknowledge probably isn't a word, I've given up my crusade), I was simply saying something for absolutely no reason that needn't be explained, unless of course you're interested in hwatever I just wrote...I've forgotten, because as you've already realised if you're reading this, (which I hope you aren't) it wasn't terribly riveting. In fact, this is all dribble. Absolute tosh. You're a silly time-wasting person, for reading it. (note: it didn't take me much time to write it, I've got the crazy fingers. Crazy!) So, in conclusion, because nobody is reading this (and if they are, and later quote this, they are silly) I shall cease and desist. I'll not say any thing further, this is a horrendous form of procrastination. Nothing further. Except that. And that. And that and that and that. They just keep on going...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)