I'M DONE....help me please (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
??

What part of this 'side' will make you think "ahhh yes, this kid deserves to have no joy in his life".

Who do you think is going to tell this kid that what his parents are doing is not normal and not the right way to do things? His parents? Ha. No way. Someone needs to tell him, and I'm that person.

Just saw this edit. Is this a joke? If so, it's a bad one. If not, who are you and why are you telling me what to do?
I don't think he can be easily influenced by someone on an online HSC forum who is teling him to rebel against his parents (no offense. He's more liekly to listen to things like see your school counseller and such). Trust me, there are many other people that I've met who have no joy in their life-even I don't want to have this joy in my life because of the HSC that's coming up (and I probably wouldn't want to have this oy in uni). It's really all about family values and I think you need to understand that, that in every family, every abides by their own values

I am not sure why Drongoski said that to you but when you are using this profane language of "fuck what your parents say", I think that is considered quite disrespectful, especially when your parents have taken care of you for your whole life and they spend money on food, clothes and other basic needs to keep you alive. I don't know how you treat your parents flop21 (or vice versa), but I think it's (personally) right to repay your parents back when they're older and take care of them because of what they've done for you when you were younger (no matter how much you hated them)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Also getting back on topic, I think that the only way this issue can be solved is that if you have a chat with your school counseller, year advisor and/or deputy principal/principal and tell them about this issue at home and how it's affecting you. Maybe they can have a chat with your parents and hopefully solve the issue

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
You can choose to be a slut if you like. Long ago, I could hardly find a single female using the word "fuck"; in public at least. Now it is so "so what?". That's your choice of course.

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
Eyeseeyou fair enough, but my whole point was that his parent's method of discipline/raising their kid is wrong. Nothing more, nothing less.

You can choose to be a slut if you like. Long ago, I could hardly find a single female using the word "fuck"; in public at least. Now it is so "so what?". That's your choice of course.
How did a topic of me saying his parents were the problem turn into calling me a slut?

Are you on the spectrum or something? Come step into the real world where women aren't disallowed from saying words men can. Sounds like you have some trouble with your English and communication skills. You're using the word "slut", but I don't think you know what that means.

RyanT7

HSC
Lol wtf, strong outdated views on society

I 100% understand how you justify calling her a slut because of her using the word "fuck". I'm pretty sure you know people in real life, as well as yourself use the word "fuck", but that isn't really relevant since we are males :)

Top notch post Druggongoski

bored_

HSC
OP you need help ASAP. Your parents' behaviour is not normal, nor is it acceptable. There are people who realise this and will help, perhaps other more caring relatives or teachers. You can't blame them though, it's probably because of their own experiences in childhood, dealing with abusive or harsh parenting. They are dealing with their internal conflict by taking it out on you.

Just remember that however much they may try to influence what you think, it's up to you to decide how important the HSC result is to you. If it is important, that's OK, but you need to be able to perform. This will only happen if your parents are supportive, or if you are somehow able to block out everything they are doing to you.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
because your both blinded by the same traumatic bonding potentially developing in OP, or you are both retards. Given that you are agreeing with eyeseeyou, I'm sure the latter is more likely, fortunately. In either case, if you don't see the ridiculously negative mental impacts something like this can have you probably need more help than OP, and I mean this sincerely.
I do see op's parents' actions is taking a toll on his mental health. And I don't condone the parents' action towards op, pretty sure eyeseeyou doesn't either. I recognise their intentions but they're doing it wrong.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Flop21

HSC
Someone needed to tell this kid that his parent's behaviour is not normal, so he can get through it. Otherwise he's going to continue to put ALL the pressure and stress on himself, like he is now.

These are his parents, he doesn't know this isn't normal since his parents are the ones that teach him normal.

Fair enough I was being rude by saying fuck his parents, but honestly I just didn't feel like sugar coating it. And like I said it annoys me when parents stuff up so badly, don't have kids if you're going to do stupid stuff.

Maybe now that he knows this he is able to talk to someone (e.g. psychologist) and he can work out ways to deal with his parents, so he can sort all that crap out and get back to focusing on his study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)