im F*CKED! (1 Viewer)

cat_empire

HSC
Hey just letting you know that this modern exam is going to be the death of me. I ave lost all enthusiasm for the HSC and have done no where near enough study. Right now i hoping for a extremely hard exam so it wont make me look so bad.

anyway goodluck!

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
Re: be optimistic

just think, u could get the exact questions u know a little thing abbout. And i like to remind u of a little thing called scaling. Please dont wish for a hard test, that will not be good for me

sillysana

HSC
Re: be optimistic

Ohh.... dont worry...we all have a weak subject....for example i know that biology on monday is going to wreck my chances of getting a descent UAI...so yeah

Just study now so you can party extra harder after the exams

cat_empire

HSC
A MIRACLE!

as it turns out the exam wasnt so bad! HOORAH! THERE IS A GOD!

i got 25 pages writen and i answered all the questions alright i thought and could include lots of dates and figures which i didnt even study!

Oh happy day!

but now i can tell you with 100% assurance that im rooted for ext 1 english tomorrow

Nick0

Generic.User
HSC
cat_empire said:
A MIRACLE!

as it turns out the exam wasnt so bad! HOORAH! THERE IS A GOD!

i got 25 pages writen and i answered all the questions alright i thought and could include lots of dates and figures which i didnt even study!

Oh happy day!

but now i can tell you with 100% assurance that im rooted for ext 1 english tomorrow
Cynicism never got anyone anywhere ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)