Im Finished (1 Viewer)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I find that I'm hungry... Also something to do with amazing lack of junk food in the house. I was reduced to eating cooking chocolate. *sob sob* :D

PIE

Im finished and it should be the best feeling in the world... I've been counting down the days for this since like halfway through this year and now IM FUCKING CROOK... CROOK AS A DOG... It sucks... All my mates are out partying. Last night was a mates 18th and i was in bed by 4.30 I feel like such a piker :(

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Aw, poor baby. I know someone at Uni who was so sick that they had to get an extension on their thesis. Now that all their friends theses... thesis'... eh, whatever! are done, they're all out partying while he stays at home... doing his thesis.

Ah, just reminded me, we had so many birthdays during the HSC that no-one could have a party, or even get their presents... must go shopping soon. ^_^;;

At least you weren't sick during your exams... I guess. :rolleyes:

tegs

I finished TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wow, all those little zeros look funny :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)