• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IM GETTING NOTHING DONE 😭 (1 Viewer)

Gantor

Banned
HSC
N/A
HI my babess

I dont wanna fail I dont wanna be the failure that I was supposed to be even though people said that If I become a failure it will ruin my reputation even though evidently I am not a failure yet I conceive and aspire to be one even though I don't wanna be one. Unfortunately I wasted friday being an ari stan and blasted her music throughout the weekend and my serotonin level hasn't recovered yet and ITS WEDNESDAY. Help me and I don't want to waste writing the thing that has unimaginably made me so unconceivale in my work but though people say that if I don't get work done it will ANNOY ME AND IT WILL DISTROY ME AND IT WILL MAKE ME a FLIPPING .... I just want to go to yeah but I can't coz I didnt do anything and it annoys me that I didnt do anything 😥😭 but I was too busy being a wild baboon blasting her music as if it was a concert and though I have no regrets about that orgasmic 🎵album SHE DID IT AGAIN I feel like if I dont get anything done it will ruin my reputation even though I am getting stuff done though but I want to get stuff done but it annoys me that I cant because I want to and I have to but I dont want to so how can I decide?? Help me so I can help myself live a life I wanted and strive to be a successful baboon PLEASE. Yeah also the thing about this site is that its so good so yeah and yeah

so yeah help me 🥹

Cathode_RT

HSC
HI my babess

I dont wanna fail I dont wanna be the failure that I was supposed to be even though people said that If I become a failure it will ruin my reputation even though evidently I am not a failure yet I conceive and aspire to be one even though I don't wanna be one. Unfortunately I wasted friday being an ari stan and blasted her music throughout the weekend and my serotonin level hasn't recovered yet and ITS WEDNESDAY. Help me and I don't want to waste writing the thing that has unimaginably made me so unconceivale in my work but though people say that if I don't get work done it will ANNOY ME AND IT WILL DISTROY ME AND IT WILL MAKE ME a FLIPPING .... I just want to go to yeah but I can't coz I didnt do anything and it annoys me that I didnt do anything 😥😭 but I was too busy being a wild baboon blasting her music as if it was a concert and though I have no regrets about that orgasmic 🎵album SHE DID IT AGAIN I feel like if I dont get anything done it will ruin my reputation even though I am getting stuff done though but I want to get stuff done but it annoys me that I cant because I want to and I have to but I dont want to so how can I decide?? Help me so I can help myself live a life I wanted and strive to be a successful baboon PLEASE. Yeah also the thing about this site is that its so good so yeah and yeah

so yeah help me 🥹
consider the following:
1710319766922.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)