I'm going OS at the end of the year (1 Viewer)

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
It might seem expensive for flights, but if you book early and plan early (aka now) you can save hundreds, mmm mabye even thousands. Example me going to Hawaii to celebrate freedom! at the end of the year, bought flights (Jetstar, and my god it was a sale!) for only $510 return(it was that "Take a friend for $4" sale).
Also if off to Malaysia, Singapore, check Travel agents as they offer some deals (like 700 return) that websites dont. Singapore airline have some good deals, as well as Qantas every now and then. AirAsia X is so cheap its just crazy, and you can get to KL via Gold Coast for like $400 return

PM me if you want cheap flights and Ill try to help you!

HSC
Ennaybur said:
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Same, I masturbate to the pic of that little asian girl's skin melting off her flesh all the time.

allyuk

HSC
...if you come to the UK - France, Belgium, Ireland, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden are all within 1 1/2 hours on the plane and you can get to each of them for about $50-150 return:p

The UK's a shithole but Ireland is great if you're up for a piss-up with friendly people or Sweden/Norway if you fancie a bit of skiing, snow and hot girls:)

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
allyuk said:
...if you come to the UK - France, Belgium, Ireland, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden are all within 1 1/2 hours on the plane and you can get to each of them for about $50-150 return:p

The UK's a shithole but Ireland is great if you're up for a piss-up with friendly people or Sweden/Norway if you fancie a bit of skiing, snow and hot girls:)
Is this with Ryanair?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
McMinke now being served at McDonalds Reykjavik :)

And cheap flights to Iceland are rare.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Guys, Do you have parents that are letting you go OS by yourself??

I just dont know what my parents are going to say, but I dont want to be stopped from travelling cause my parents dont want me to go (most likely there jealous)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I guess it depends on whether your parents trust you to be able to travel overseas by yourself.

You should answer yes to the following questions if you think you'll have any chance of being allowed to travel overseas solo.

1) Are you mature?
2) Are you independent?
3) Do you take control of your health, book appointments etc?
4) Can you make your own way to parties and other events?
5) Do you have a job?
6) Do you save money well?

I think parents major concerns are that you won't survive on your own. If you can answer yes to all of the above and present them with a pretty good itinerary then I trust they should be fine, but of course nervous.

I doubt they'd be jealous. All all parents love parading their child's acheivements and to take initiative and travel overseas by yourself is quite impressive and something your parents would be proud of.

allyuk

HSC
JaredR said:
McMinke now being served at McDonalds Reykjavik :)

And cheap flights to Iceland are rare.
Jared, you can fly to Reykjavik from Manchester/London for around $170 with Icelandair

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
回复: Re: I'm going OS at the end of the year

milocole said:
Guys, Do you have parents that are letting you go OS by yourself??

I just dont know what my parents are going to say, but I dont want to be stopped from travelling cause my parents dont want me to go (most likely there jealous)
lol. Just buy ticket first and take it from there, if you really want to go.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
回复: Re: I'm going OS at the end of the year

zimmerman8k said:
fuck spending 5k on going overseas, I'd rather stay here and spend the money on drugs and hookers.
jetstar yo.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
allyuk said:
Jared, you can fly to Reykjavik from Manchester/London for around $170 with Icelandair
Wow didn't know that...won't be going there from Scandenavia again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)