I'm going to miss school :( (1 Viewer)

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
its taken me about 13years to realise that school is the best place to be. i have a mere 5 weeks left, and i'm wanting more.

i cant believe my parents and family were right, they told me that i would miss school, and i told them that will never happen.

anyone else going to miss school ?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It sunk in yesterday, after my trials finished that there were only 5 weeks left.....

I'll miss it a bit, sure. Its been the only routine ive known in my life, for the last 13 years...

But i'll also be very happy to move on from it. I need my freedom!!!

get_born

im so not going to miss school - especially mine.
Its time to go - and time to get on with life!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
im going to miss school too, after 13 years you realise how much it it means to you. but you cant hang on school forever, so we will have to get over it, even if it will be hard.

gosh

life is going too fast. i can still remember the first day of school like it was yesterday.
yes i am going to miss the security and stability but there is a big world out there. theres freedom and independence. but i dont really like the prospect of working especially in a miserable job for the next 30 years trying to pay off taxes, mortgages, bills and HECS.
i will miss school :(

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont remember my first day at school.

In fact i dont remember much of my first 2-3 years of school.....just hundreds of little fragments...

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
school = hsc = uai = stress
not a good equation
lemme test my quote button again
if no quote comes up my account is stuffed :(

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
I'm only in year 11, but I can say right now that I will miss it... I'm so accustomed to school that I can't imagine my life without it :(... that's pretty sad...

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
shortygb said:
im going to miss school too, after 13 years you realise how much it it means to you. but you cant hang on school forever, so we will have to get over it, even if it will be hard.
Some people do hang on to school forever...they are called teachers...
I will miss parts of school...like having substitues that I can play up for and make cry, and causing shit without being in trouble...and mnay other things...but the workload...Ill never miss that!!

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
obviously u wont miss the work, but things like being with ur friends and all that is what i'll miss.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
nah, you'll be able to see yoru friends outside of school.....and JUST your friends......you'll never have to see all those people you hate ever again......

HSC
i remember my first day in kindergarden, WOG BOY WOG BOY WOG BOY WOG BOY!!!!!
yes it happend! I used to bring big rolls except everyone kept asking me what the hell am I eating

year 7 same story, now I dont bring food anymore with the fear of you damn people paying me out :p

but on side note im more than happy to finish year 12! i cant stand the social environment it brings, uni will be winnar, you aren't forced into anything social, you just go and learn and 99% people wont bother you unless you talk to them

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah, it's almost like I don't want to grow up. Maybe I'll just become a teacher.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Deus said:
nah, you'll be able to see yoru friends outside of school.....and JUST your friends......you'll never have to see all those people you hate ever again......
You lose touch with like 90% of them, sadly.

get_born

Anthrax said:
obviously u wont miss the work, but things like being with ur friends and all that is what i'll miss.
yeah thats true, but your friends or best put "true friends" will be in contact with you after you finish school.

get_born

Casmira said:
i remember my first day in kindergarden, WOG BOY WOG BOY WOG BOY WOG BOY!!!!!
yes it happend! I used to bring big rolls except everyone kept asking me what the hell am I eating

year 7 same story, now I dont bring food anymore with the fear of you damn people paying me out :p

but on side note im more than happy to finish year 12! i cant stand the social environment it brings, uni will be winnar, you aren't forced into anything social, you just go and learn and 99% people wont bother you unless you talk to them
thumbs up to casmira

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)