I'm going to miss school :( (1 Viewer)

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
but on side note im more than happy to finish year 12! i cant stand the social environment it brings, uni will be winnar, you aren't forced into anything social, you just go and learn and 99% people wont bother you unless you talk to them
thats what i'm looking forward to.

i can act like the biggest fool, and no one will care.

at school you do anything stupid and the whole school knows and u have to deal with it for the rest of school.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Anthrax said:
its taken me about 13years to realise that school is the best place to be. i have a mere 5 weeks left, and i'm wanting more.

i cant believe my parents and family were right, they told me that i would miss school, and i told them that will never happen.

anyone else going to miss school ?
Hmm, join the club; I think most people go through these thoughts! "what the hell? My parents were right? Shit....." Something along those lines!

I spoke to some1 the othr day about it; they described it a good way; surreal! And shit it is! It's like; where the hell did all those years go?

Just enjoy the rest of your time! I love school; I'm going to miss it too! :uhhuh: :) (aww, we can all shed a tear together! he he :D)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
im gonna miss it so much... even the actual school work sometimes... just the security of being told what to do... well, knowing what to do everyday... you dont really have to worry about much except if people like you or if you can get an assignment done in time...
i miss primary school the most.... that was when you had no worries, you were to young to care, basically

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i'll miss it a little i expect but all in all high school has been pretty shit. i mean schoolwork that i didn't really care about, stupid uniforms and the whole all girls school with plentiful bitches.

i'm lookin forward to uni, doing the work that i'm interested in and making friends with people i actually like.

rama_v

HSC
I cant wait for school to end, Im ready to go to uni 2morrow lol
But theres no doubt I will miss school

Last edited:

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
bleh, im so not going to UNI, i mean, i couldnt wait to finish school, im not going to go waste time learning more.
im going fruitpicking and travelling with my friend. itll be fun!

Aimz- Lou.

I will miss it... and I'll miss some of those teachers who have spent a lot of time patiently explaining things to me over and over again. (You can't swim under continents. What are the odds?) ;)

Tingaling

HSC
i dont know, but i dont think i will.. at least it'll be hard for me to really think which school i'll be missing ><

i dont even remember how many primary school's i've been to.. but i know i've been to 5 different high schools because my parents moves around!

so yeh.. i guess i'd want to go uni and stay at one uni.. not transfer!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i am just so ready to leave. i've been bored of school for years.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Yeah school is so boring these days
I've started jigging again to the max :eek:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Im taking tommorow off......

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha i've been jigging but i shouldn't be!!!! i really need this revision. d'oh!

success

HSC
I think i'm gonna miss school heaps!

I've found myself feeling pretty sad lately and i thik its cos of the realiastaion that there's only 4 weeks of it to go, EVER!

I can certainly understand the attitude of people who just want to kiss school goodbye but i think i'm gonna miss seeing all of my friend every day, and having a routine that i've followed for 13 years. It's going to be a pretty sad last day of school for me i think. Oh well, we all have to move on i guess.

Good luck everyone.

still waiting

HSC
i think its more of the unknown factor for the last 13 years our lives ahve been dictated by school, homework holidays etc and now we have the freedom to choose and its one scary proposition.....
i think well all miss it in some way just that some people wont realise it for a long time yet.....

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
Anthrax said:
its taken me about 13years to realise that school is the best place to be. i have a mere 5 weeks left, and i'm wanting more.

i cant believe my parents and family were right, they told me that i would miss school, and i told them that will never happen.

anyone else going to miss school ?
i feel exactly the same! its pretty depressing

Götterfunken

HSC
I'm going to miss seeing my friends every day, miss seeing my teachers, miss the life of the past 13 years. I'm using this quote in my speech at our last formal assembly:

Come, my friends,
‘Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and tho’
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are:
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Its from “Ulysses” by Lord Tennyson. :)

mahuligan

HSC
ohh..that quote made me all teary eyed..:( :(

im going to miss school ever so much...i love everything about it - the books, the spazzo teachers that spit when theyre angry, the lunchbreaks, the library, the silver seats *sigh*

the worse thing about finishing high school is losing contact with all the people in your form... you've known these people for six years and seen them go through so many changes but most of them you'll never see again. it SUCKS. There are some really amazing people in my grade but i know ill end up losing contact with them within months of graduation..*sigh*
its going to be so lonely after high school. i wish it would never end.

HSC
im gonna miss the way everyting is done and taken care for you in high school, u know how the teachers care about if u've done ur homework or not blabla.. u have a more personal relationship with your teachers and school- u get to know ppl better. in uni, u've gotta be more independant. i guess i still like to be taken care of :D

B

Bambul

Back in my days... :D

No seriously, I finished high school when you 05'ers where in year 8! :p

But really seriously. My experience was that you do "miss" high school, if that's the right word. I personally went through the motions of thinking "I don't want to leave", especially a school which I had been at for 6 years (the most I ever spent in Primary school was 2 1/2 years at one school). But slowly and surely that feeling of not wanting to let go, not wanting to let go of the structure, the protection, the regularity, the familiarity of school slowly turns into a feeling of "ok, I'm ready to go" (to uni in my case, and I think most of yours too I'm guessing).

Then I got to uni and enjoyed it SOOOO MUCH MORE THAN HIGH SCHOOL. So now after 4 years of uni I've got a way out: graduation. But I don't want to leave uni. Of course, the difference is that for me I can just slap on another degree on top of what I've done and stick around longer, you don't have that option.

So the moral of the story: high school is fun, but you ain't seen nothing yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)