im in a bit of a pickle...please help! (1 Viewer)

yosemite sam

HSC
I'm completely confused about what to do...im doing my hsc this year and im freaking out because ive realised that i either dont know what i want to do or cant do it with what ive taken. I've taken advanced english, general maths, modern history, studies of religion II and italian beginners (dropped society and culture). Im completely capable of getting a uai somewhere between 80 and 90, probly about 85, but i think i want to do a bachelpr of arts and science at une (close to home) which needs a 70. But i need to have done 2 unit mathematics. Is there a way that i can get in without doing mathematics, by swapping when i get in to une on arts or languages or something (that i dont want to do anymore) or would i be smarter to try and see if i can pick up mathematics on pathways this year? Cos i regret not taking art too...im so confused:confused: :worried: :confused:

sx4daboiz

HSC
N/A
check the prerisiquetes for the course (excuse my spelling)

shorty123

HSC
wait if ur course said u need 2unit mathz doesnt that mean ur already doin it coz last time i checked general mathz iz 2unit mathz...it seemz ur course doesnt specifically ask for 2unit ADVANCED mathz and higher, so i think ur fine with ur subjectz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)