Im in... (1 Viewer)

jizmiester

B Arts(communication - journalism) @ CSU Bathurst

dunno if im happy yet...
anyone else in this course let me know...

OR

is there anyone else going to bathurst doing any other course...i am so freaking out here about moving away from home!

Last edited:

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i'm in :D
b psychology/b psychology (hons)
got into all my courses but 1
now the tough part comes..which one do i accept? :S

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Hey jizmeister im going to bathurst too... doing communications theatre/media, im eating shit about moving too, but stoked to get away from the parents!

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Yeah itll be heaps of fun... And csu has a really good reputation for their communication courses. Are you going to live on campus?

jizmiester

yeah i am...which adds to the suspense of living away from home...have you looked at the campus yet? i just got my brochure and im not to sure where i want to stay...i was thinking if i get the money off my olds...the catered cottages, then towers, then jov...thats pretty much my preference list. u?

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Yeah im on campus too. Went to look at it the other week and its pretty nice but some of the rooms are like prison cells, seriously! My first pref is jov, then towers then cottages.

fringey

HSC
oh jizmiester I am so happy and relieved for you even though i don't really know you!! Congrats! Of course you should be happy...Your essay must have rocked them!
Its T/Media for me too!
But how great is it going to be living away from the olds! That is what i am looking forward 2 and of course meeting everyone etc...

Towers= prision (but very social)
JOV= nice looking. It is also very social. oh and the walls are paper thin!
Cottages= I think they are nice, can't really remember, but i think it is a bit boring!

Timmo

Hey guys, im doing communications-journalism too..as wierd as it'll b living away from home i rekon we'll have an awesome time...what r u guys doing about jobs up there?

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Im pretty much stuffed as far as jobs go... dont have anything arranged. Looks like ill be getting pissed on passion pop until i do.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
jismiester!!!
Congratz on CSU :) (again hehe) and happy bithday!!!
Dont stress... im sure all us back here will find a way to bug all you former Sydneysiders :)
Live it up
and remember, if you cant be good, be good at it!

emma1986

Hey
I got into comm-journo too, im nervous bout leaving home too!! Cept one good thing for me is that im only from Parkes so its only an hour and a half home. I so need to get a job down there!! And i really want to get on campus. I put JOV first, then diggings, JOV 2 and then towers... cept i think im going to change them again lol. I think the journo course will be pretty good, its where andrew denton went anyway...
Good luck with the accommodation!

fringey

HSC
wow happy bday!!

Nearly there all the way with the passion pop we can go halves..it will be even cheaper!!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
ahhh
soo close
these days are going way tooo slow
i wanna be at uni now :)
so exciting
i'm going to bathurst on saturday to check out the campus
calling up in the monring to find out where i got assigned for accomodation rather than waitting till 5pm
soo exciting
i bought my textbooks today
ffs 312.86 exactly!!!
kinda hefty ay!!
one book alone was 216
i presume against presumption that these books will be used through my degree...lol
soo exciting!!!
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)